Even Students got sufer clarity to state politics

nokia123

3 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Most of them are younger ones kaka , and half of them thinks that it is okay to do Scams and Kill people unless the victims are their loved ones.. you can not control that.. they will mature eventually. 

Younger have better thought process… i dont think they are that dumb to see…

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Younger have better thought process… i dont think they are that dumb to see…

No.. trust me may be you might have seen in your circle.. I saw lot of dumb ones ..especially the first timers... 

31 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

enduku vallani antav kaka ... they got benefitted from the welfare schemes. hence they voted for him. Half of my workers got benefitted from Arogya sree and Housing Scheme . They voted for him because this was their first election and out of respect. They won't understand remaining things. 

18 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Most of them are younger ones kaka , and half of them thinks that it is okay to do Scams and Kill people unless the victims are their loved ones.. you can not control that.. they will mature eventually. 

Andharu voters ila maa account lo dabbulu paddaya ledha…evadi sasthe maakendhi, enno kotlu scam ayithe maakendhi,konda ki gundu kodithe maakendhi, roads lekunte maakendhi, jobs rakapothe maakendhi, assembly lo boothulu thittukunte maakendhi…ani peddha manasu tho alochinchi unte ee paatiki maa anna malla CM ayyi Vizag palace lo beach view bathroom commode meedha koosoni state ni ekachatradhipathyam ga elevaade crying-cry.gif

12 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Andharu voters ila maa account lo dabbulu paddaya ledha…evadi sasthe maakendhi, enno kotlu scam ayithe maakendhi,konda ki gundu kodithe maakendhi, roads lekunte maakendhi, jobs rakapothe maakendhi, assembly lo boothulu thittukunte maakendhi…ani peddha manasu tho alochinchi unte ee paatiki maa anna malla CM ayyi Vizag palace lo beach view bathroom commode meedha koosoni state ni ekachatradhipathyam ga elevaade crying-cry.gif

Basic Point miss ayyavu.. Kaka .. we are discussing about the 39% voters (45% are first timers) who voted for Ann.

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

Alcohinchu samara… asalu buddi unna vadu ycp ki vote vestara??

TDP vote veyakapothey mee behaviour expected ae…since 1983 ide bapathi..!!

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

TDP vote veyakapothey mee behaviour expected ae…since 1983 ide bapathi..!!

Nee bonda le… even you wont vote for jagan given the chance… ikada natakalu dobaku… i know u very well

5 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Nee bonda le… even you wont vote for jagan given the chance… ikada natakalu dobaku… i know u very well

When did I advocate to vote for ? Like once atleast ?podduna ratri ki teda lelunda bhajana chese nuvve TDP ki vote vesivundavu, denikanta ie natakam mari ?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

When did I advocate to vote for ? Like once atleast ?podduna ratri ki teda lelunda bhajana chese nuvve TDP ki vote vesivundavu, denikanta ie natakam mari ?

I want my state to flourish… 

59 minutes ago, psycopk said:

I want my state to flourish… 

How ? How can a state flourish when a person like CBN is at the power ? 

3 hours ago, psycopk said:

Read my comment again… tdp ki kaka poina indepent or nota is better than ycp… 

People are always right anna. YCP ki vote veste Uri vestam anedi extreme thing

The same people in majority voted for the alliance, If you really want them to vote for tdp or any other party except ycp, it is better to know the reason why they voted for ycp in the 1st place

16 hours ago, psycopk said:

Asalu psyco gadiki vote vesina aa 39% ni ori teyali.. sigu seram leni yedavalu.. asalu annam tintara inka emana tintara aa tedava ki vote esaru ante…

Lol, chemba/baali/pappu gaadiki votes eshinollu?

9 hours ago, Sam480 said:

Tdp ki vote veyakapote hang cheyadam enti anna😐

I am surprised people didn't vote for Congress.