Jagga malli iPac ni nammukuntadaa 2029 ki

karna11

11 hours ago, Sam480 said:

Problem is Jagan, not IPAC or Sajjala or any other person anna.

But who is going to bell the cat 😁

CBn used to admit that he made mistakes.. will Jagan ever admit that?? I think he will stick to the EVM issue.. Sajjala and ipac will only survive if they make him believe that they lost bcoz of EVm’s instead of his own mistakes 😁

3 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Pacha kallajodu vesukune valle cheppali 😂 Baboru is done and used for. He is going drown Andhra in mountain of debt from private lenders such as World Bank just to prop up RE. He neither intends to bring funds to Andhra nor is capable of negotiating with BJP at Centre. Atleast that's the case this far. 

5 years ke never ever again ane stage ki vacharu....cbn was a cm for 14 years and will be for another 5 years. Nuvvokkadive telivainodivi, janalu pichollu kabatte he is the longest serving chief minister in the history of AP and 2nd longest for telangana land. That explains his ability, no need to learn something new from you. look back into history when he was supporting nda-1, funds etlochayoo telusthadi.

ethics lo 2 types vuntai, virtue ethics and utilitarian ethics...ysr tried the first and tdp (both ntr and cbn) followed the later. utilitarian is most applicable for a country like India where literacy is less. Individuals ki dabbulisthe avvadu...need more common good. Neekedo personal benefit like fee reimbursement or other freebies vachuntai, other than that I dont see why ppl care for ycheaps. Good for you if u benefitted from free schemes, but not good for the state. PK capable ani prove cheskunte, I will definitely support him for cm. I dont care for the party.

15 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

5 years ke never ever again ane stage ki vacharu....cbn was a cm for 14 years and will be for another 5 years. Nuvvokkadive telivainodivi, janalu pichollu kabatte he is the longest serving chief minister in the history of AP and 2nd longest for telangana land. That explains his ability, no need to learn something new from you. look back into history when he was supporting nda-1, funds etlochayoo telusthadi.

ethics lo 2 types vuntai, virtue ethics and utilitarian ethics...ysr tried the first and tdp (both ntr and cbn) followed the later. utilitarian is most applicable for a country like India where literacy is less. Individuals ki dabbulisthe avvadu...need more common good. Neekedo personal benefit like fee reimbursement or other freebies vachuntai, other than that I dont see why ppl care for ycheaps. Good for you if u benefitted from free schemes, but not good for the state. PK capable ani prove cheskunte, I will definitely support him for cm. I dont care for the party.

Lol, naaku emi personal benefit levu. Maa nana ee group I officer, nenu Canada vache 12 years, naku Jagan ichedemi ledhu. Baboru chesina arachakalu alativi. Rastram companies Andhina kadaki ammeyadam, naxalite perutho prathyardhulani champadam, Velli Lalitha, Vyas IPS, Chadalawada Umesh Chandra IPS, Elimineti Madhava Reddi, Peddayanaki debba veyyadam elano undhi anuko. Rastram vibhajanaki letter ichindhi Baboru Jagan Samkhyam Ani annadu. Ila cheppukunte pothe Babori leelalu kokollalu.

Paleru is Modi's toy. Modi will play with him to keep Baboru in check. That's about it. Lekapothe Baboru asalu DyCm icherakam kadhu Paleru ki.

46 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Pacha kallajodu vesukune valle cheppali 😂 Baboru is done and used for. He is going drown Andhra in mountain of debt from private lenders such as World Bank just to prop up RE. He neither intends to bring funds to Andhra nor is capable of negotiating with BJP at Centre. Atleast that's the case this far. 

Same vibes as your ysrcp win prediction 

3 minutes ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

Same vibes as your ysrcp win prediction 

Prediction was for election. Past was already established. 

Y chee pee Karya karthalu velli inti mida dhadi chesaka kuda puli inka avva thathala aapyayathalu emaiyayi ani ante matram ✌️becomes 🍩

18 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Lol, naaku emi personal benefit levu. Maa nana ee group I officer, nenu Canada vache 12 years, naku Jagan ichedemi ledhu. Baboru chesina arachakalu alativi. Rastram companies Andhina kadaki ammeyadam, naxalite perutho prathyardhulani champadam, Velli Lalitha, Vyas IPS, Chadalawada Umesh Chandra IPS, Elimineti Madhava Reddi, Peddayanaki debba veyyadam elano undhi anuko. Rastram vibhajanaki letter ichindhi Baboru Jagan Samkhyam Ani annadu. Ila cheppukunte pothe Babori leelalu kokollalu.

Paleru is Modi's toy. Modi will play with him to keep Baboru in check. That's about it. Lekapothe Baboru asalu DyCm icherakam kadhu Paleru ki.

okay, vendetta politics start chesinde ysr. I still remember paritala ravi's last interview in 2004 to tv9 where he explained how ysr is taking away his gunmen and clearly going to kill him and sure enough, he was assassinated within a month after that interview, so....dont tell me ys family is better in that regard, thy have faction background to begin with. There were no proofs cbn was involved in the killings except ur allegations which are clearly on the party lines.

telangana lo phase 1 elections lo division ki kattubati vunnamani cheppi, phase 2 elections vache time ki nandyala meeting lo, telangana ki vellalante passport kavalani cheppindevaru? janalu maree avg ga kuda kanapadara?

Anyway, lets agree to disagree...our ideologies are different anthe.

32 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

okay, vendetta politics start chesinde ysr. I still remember paritala ravi's last interview in 2004 to tv9 where he explained how ysr is taking away his gunmen and clearly going to kill him and sure enough, he was assassinated within a month after that interview, so....dont tell me ys family is better in that regard, thy have faction background to begin with. There were no proofs cbn was involved in the killings except ur allegations which are clearly on the party lines.

telangana lo phase 1 elections lo division ki kattubati vunnamani cheppi, phase 2 elections vache time ki nandyala meeting lo, telangana ki vellalante passport kavalani cheppindevaru? janalu maree avg ga kuda kanapadara?

Anyway, lets agree to disagree...our ideologies are different anthe.

Nah. Either you're too naive to believe what you see on TV  and think Baboru with Cell phone and IT pictures were alone enough to keep him in power. TDP was very closely associated with Nayeem. Nayeem killed Vyas IPS. Naayem was involved in Belli Lalitha murder for propping Eliminenti Madhava Reddi. The group that killed Elimineti Madhava Reddy, Umesh Chandra IPS were eliminated by the same group and even same leads. Pre 2004 Baboru's Alipiri was his sympathy tactic to neutralize the Basheerbagh Farmers killing (three dead due to Baboru firing orders). You need to have some ground information from Police and Administration. I was privy to such information.

Oh yeah, why did Baboru made JC brothers the lifelong rivals of Ravi to join TDP then?

3 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Nah. Either you're too nice to believe what you see on TV or think Baboru with Cell phone and IT pictures and think that alone will keep him in power. TDP was very closely associated with Nayeem. Nayeem killed Vyas IPS. Naayem was involved in Belli Lalitha murder for propping Eliminenti Madhava Reddi. The group that killed Elimineti Madhava Reddy, Umesh Chandra IPS were eliminated by the same group and even same leads. Pre 2004 Baboru's Alipiri was his sympathy tactic to neutralize the Basheerbagh Farmers killing (three dead due to Baboru firing orders). You need to have some ground information from Police and Administration. I was privy to such information.

Oh yeah, why did Baboru made JC brothers the lifelong rivals of Ravi to join TDP then?

Wow !!! looks like a political thriller ...

any such info on YSR, Jagalaq and Pk?

wanted to know any your insider info on these 3.....

3 hours ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Hopefully some other jaffas get their conscience back instead of living their caste fanatic world. More ppl hate cbn and so become jaffas than being a jaffa. Thats makes a world of difference and comes handy when accepting reality. @Android_Halwa @CanadianMalodu @vetrivel

Typical gajji tdp ggajjji goonda arrogance in everything

Your whole world revolves around gajji

You will stoop to any level for gajji 

4 hours ago, Madann said:

compulsion munja ganivi chi ne bathuku 

So nice to see the tdp gajji goondas squirming and squealing