భారతి రెడ్డి సాక్షి దోపిడి కి చెక్

southyx

4 minutes ago, Madann said:

papam @vetrivel gaadi paristiti emiti myan jagan gentesadu ani edustunadu aadiki food ela? Bharathi garini block cheste

papam taliban taykkutti vetri

I probably need to start a donation scam like Bhuvaneswari garu or My brick My Amaravati 

7 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Add all govt  offices as well to that list . Minimum 5 papers per office 

Then it is f****d kaka..

All these offices are already buying other news paper's during previous govt's.. looks like Jaggad screwed them royally.. 

Looks like we are spending too much money for this kind of extra's... 

2 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

how 24? 288cr kada

Yes.. Kaka.. i just multiplied it by 5 .. forgot.. i need to mulitply by 12... 

26 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Then it is f****d kaka..

All these offices are already buying other news paper's during previous govt's.. looks like Jaggad screwed them royally.. 

Looks like we are spending too much money for this kind of extra's... 

govt offices always used to buy papers for people coming there to read…before sakshi started any govt office in andhra used to buy 2 eenadu(coz it’s no-1 selling daily) , one vartha along with others to have fair distribution 

Once sakshi started and ysr became cm he replaced all of them with all 5 sakshi papers directly benefiting is own media house even though it is not top selling paper 

then jagan came and took it to next level by saying govt will give allowance to volunteers to buy papers so that they can know / show the benefits or programs govt is doing  to people they interact with and that paper can only be sakshi…what a joke 

56 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

I probably need to start a donation scam like Bhuvaneswari garu or My brick My Amaravati 

casette is the only way that vetri is attaching to jagan matta and non stop sucking even if jagan abusing mega family and  giving thumbsup when same happened.

Mega fan ani musgu esukuni vallane abuse chestuna original gajjji taliban taykkutti ycp fan  @vetrivel

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

ABN ki Sakshi ki difference teliyadu kabatte nuvvu Kevin ayyavu 

ABN is business that leans to support TDP

Sakshi is Jagan's own business

Aak ki Pak ki theda ledu kabatta Canada ane Hole lo unnavu

eppudu vellu ade chestaru kada selling abn papers in all govt offices 

20 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

govt offices always used to buy papers for people coming there to read…before sakshi started any govt office in andhra used to buy 2 eenadu(coz it’s no-1 selling daily) , one vartha along with others to have fair distribution 

Once sakshi started and ysr became cm he replaced all of them with all 5 sakshi papers directly benefiting is own media house even though it is not top selling paper 

then jagan came and took it to next level by saying govt will give allowance to volunteers to buy papers so that they can know / show the benefits or programs govt is doing  to people they interact with and that paper can only be sakshi…what a joke 

We can save Min 1000 Crores for these 5 years by simply not buying these news papers.. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

We can save Min 1000 Crores for these 5 years by simply not buying these news papers.. 

atta sesthe inka Bharati reddy crying-cry.gif

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Typical YCP gajji goonda arrogance ra sambaar Velu...ila ladies ni abuse chese 11 seats ki tecchukunnaru...ayna siggu ledhu...sambaar lo dooki sacchipo ra velu

What is this thread talking about again ?

What happened to the Amaravati farmers protest fund collected by Bhuvaneswari garu ? 

Are there receipts of what was done with that ?

What happened to My brick My Amaravati money?

Was it invested in Heritage ?

Was farmers using Sangam diary fairly compensated ?

Just now, papampasivadu said:

Your mental condition is detiorating day by day ra Velu....please go to a doctor...Ask YCP jaffas to pay doctor fees as a gesture for your relentless paytm service..

Hoping Bhuvaneswari garu will start one more donation drive to help a poor guy like me