๐—›๐—ฌ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—”๐—•๐—”๐—— ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—š๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ'๐˜€ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—”๐—œ ๐—–๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† โšก

appusri

Hyderabad la oka city is AI city antaโ€ฆ

Oh my gumpu mestriโ€ฆ.atu vaioud ekanga city antha AI sestunte itu vaiou cuty la oka moola AI anta

Guruvu ki vunna vision shishyudu ki vunte bane vuntunde

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Oh my gumpu mestriโ€ฆ.atu vaioud ekanga city antha AI sestunte itu vaiou cuty la oka moola AI anta

maheswaram deggara oka 300 acresย  unnayi aviย  ammi oka 3000 cr venuka vesukovali kadaย 

MLR from congressย  has around 500 acres near tukkugudaย 

so avi kuda ammali kadaย  bagane funding chesadu for congress in last

21 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

y elections lo so

54 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Developing Hyd is ok But ignoring other districts is not ok bro, We should learn from states like Maharastra, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat where there are many Tier 2 Cities with good employment and industries. Kothaga oche projects konni vere districts ki send cheste better untadi

8 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Developing Hyd is ok But ignoring other districts is not ok bro, We should learn from states like Maharastra, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat where there are many Tier 2 Cities with good employment and industries. Kothaga oche projects konni vere districts ki send cheste better untadi

I can understand your concern but if you observe Telangana as what it is today, we have a completely different model of growth incomparable with any other state in the country. Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Tamil Nadu are completely in a different league. The sea coast is the advantage for these three states which helped propel where they are today, whereas Telangana is a landlocked hinterland state. Even in another 100 years, we will not see heavy machinery or manufacturing units in Telangana. The state's core sectors include SMEs, the service sector, assembly units, pharma, IT services, food processing, real estate, and housing; in these regions, the state has been doing pretty well.ย 

I have been to few cities in te last few weeks. Warangal, Mahaboobnagar, Karimnagar etc and they are bustling with economic activity especially agri and agri industry-backed. I don't see a massive raise of concern in these cities.ย 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I can understand your concern but if you observe Telangana as what it is today, we have a completely different model of growth incomparable with any other state in the country. Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Tamil Nadu are completely in a different league. The sea coast is the advantage for these three states which helped propel where they are today, whereas Telangana is a landlocked hinterland state. Even in another 100 years, we will not see heavy machinery or manufacturing units in Telangana. The state's core sectors include SMEs, the service sector, assembly units, pharma, IT services, food processing, real estate, and housing; in these regions, the state has been doing pretty well.ย 

I have been to few cities in te last few weeks. Warangal, Mahaboobnagar, Karimnagar etc and they are bustling with economic activity especially agri and agri industry-backed. I don't see a massive raise of concern in these cities.ย 

Yep lack of sealine valla we cannot attract all type of industries but IT and Pharma ayte we can do well in most districts.

Madi orugallu, Oka IT Park undi akkada kuda, and konni IT Companies kuda unnay, Govt konchem incentives ekkuva ichi push iste inka ekkuva companies ostay.ย 

ย 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sam480 said:

Yep lack of sealine valla we cannot attract all type of industries but IT and Pharma ayte we can do well in most districts.

Madi orugallu, Oka IT Park undi akkada kuda, and konni IT Companies kuda unnay, Govt konchem incentives ekkuva ichi push iste inka ekkuva companies ostay.ย 

2005 a time la regular ga velletodini kazipet-warangal ki...malli last week vellinunde...Tri city chala expand ayindi vaa..

Along the outer ring road start nundi Pratima medical college varaku baaga expand ayindi...I think it has grown good in the last 20 years.....another 20 years, I cans ee Warangal as a regional hub for education and health, it has the potential to stop people from migrating to Hyderabad...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

2005 a time la regular ga velletodini kazipet-warangal ki...malli last week vellinunde...Tri city chala expand ayindi vaa..

Along the outer ring road start nundi Pratima medical college varaku baaga expand ayindi...I think it has grown good in the last 20 years.....another 20 years, I cans ee Warangal as a regional hub for education and health, it has the potential to stop people from migrating to Hyderabad...

Roads chala improve ayyay especially the highway from hyderabad to warangal and warangal ring road

2 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Roads chala improve ayyay especially the highway from hyderabad to warangal and warangal ring road

Yeah, literally pot hole free roads. Uppal degara nundi boduppal varaku flyover complete avuthe, Warangal varaku less than two hours lo vellipovachu...in that case, an airport in Warangal itself is waste of money and resources.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, literally pot hole free roads. Uppal degara nundi boduppal varaku flyover complete avuthe, Warangal varaku less than two hours lo vellipovachu...in that case, an airport in Warangal itself is waste of money and resources.

But andaru ke hyderabad ke vellaru kada bro, There are many people who work in Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai

Akkadki direct flights weekly unna better e kada initially