Are you fine if a stranger blows cigarette smoke on your kid's face?

krishnaaa

Open your mind for this discussion.

Why do we drive gasoline vehicles that do the same?

I know it sounds extreme because what the title suggests is not socially acceptable but driving gasoline vehicles is a norm.

If you remove the social acceptance aspect, both have the same effect. Don't you think so?

5 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Tdp gajji goondas feel proud and blessed when Balakrishna hits and wakes up their baby

Even though its emotionally scarring for the baby the tdp gajji goondas think its great

Goosebumps tp @southyx @papampasivadu @idibezwada @akkum_bakkum 

padukunna pillalni lepadam oka etthu....bathroom lo babai ni lepincheyyadam whole next level ra velu...

when will you YCP gajji goondas understand the difference ra velu? you ycp jaffas will never change ra velu

9 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

How is this relevant here?

Troubling kids has been normalized by tdp gajji goondas

It has to be stopped

No matter the thread the awareness has to be spread about pests like Nandamuri mental Bul Bul

5 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

padukunna pillalni lepadam oka etthu....bathroom lo babai ni lepincheyyadam whole next level ra velu...

when will you YCP gajji goondas understand the difference ra velu? you ycp jaffas will never change ra velu

OMG are you saying its ok to do what Nandamuri mental Bul Bul did

I'm flabbergasted by this utter disregard for baby's safety for your gajji

Just now, vetrivel said:

OMG are you saying its ok to do what Nandamuri mental Bul Bul did

I'm flabbergasted by this utter disregard for baby's safety for your gajji

OMG are you saying its ok to do what Jail reddy elevenmohan did

I'm flabbergasted by this utter disregard for babai's life for your gajji

53 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

I know it sounds extreme because what the title suggests is not socially acceptable but driving gasoline vehicles is a norm.

If you remove the social acceptance aspect, both have the same effect. Don't you think so?

What is the alternative bro??? Gasoline vehicles ki unnantha reliability prasthutaniki Electronic vehicles ki ledhu...

Especially in colder climates where I live, EV's are highly unreliable...aa reliability increase aynappudu consider cheyyocchu...

With respect to cigarette statement, ala chuskunte manam India lo agarbatti, dhupams and musquito coils use chestaam...avanni kuda equivalent to cigarette smoke ee kadha...aa lekka na temples lo agarbatti aapeyali ante oorkuntaara?

3 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

What is the alternative bro??? Gasoline vehicles ki unnantha reliability prasthutaniki Electronic vehicles ki ledhu...

Especially in colder climates where I live, EV's are highly unreliable...aa reliability increase aynappudu consider cheyyocchu...

With respect to cigarette statement, ala chuskunte manam India lo agarbatti, dhupams and musquito coils use chestaam...avanni kuda equivalent to cigarette smoke ee kadha...aa lekka na temples lo agarbatti aapeyali ante oorkuntaara?

We have to do whatever we can.

Recognizing the harm that we are doing in itself is 50%.

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

look up the Lithium mining they do for EV cars

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

electricity how producing Anna?