**********US PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE**********

Sam480

22 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Immigration meedha chudu Dump thatha yem chesthav ante Patrol officers love me antadu @3$%

Election results accept chestava antey , thaata : fair way lo jarigitey accept chesta antunadu. Fait way antey definition amito thaaata aspect lo 

3 minutes ago, pizzaaddict said:

Election results accept chestava antey , thaata : fair way lo jarigitey accept chesta antunadu. Fait way antey definition amito thaaata aspect lo 

fair way ante thata win ayye way

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pizzaaddict said:

Adigina daniki edhi correct ga cheppani candidate- thaata 

No one cares Whether Trump speaks truth or fake anna, all they care is that he speaks with confidence

which biden failed miserably

3 hours ago, pizzaaddict said:

@csrcsr  , ee area side vellava ? 

Andaru mansule anna it's just addiction , no body wants to be an addict it happens as long as they don't harm me I am fine , they ask money or steal petty stuff  or some thing but they never shoot with guns, I am.not saying that is ok or encouraging but humans have to help each other tappadu kali kalam

Don't understand why news channels are so negative 5 miles from there therr is open AI company which is shaking the world, the models that are buying gpus ,chips what not that's how America stock market is booming  is running  and 1000s of innovations happen, 30 mile radius lo you are surrounded by trillion dollar companies , it's just unfortunate few humans got addicted pray for them , help them so that they are not addicted and future generation is out of it

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Andaru mansule anna it's just addiction , no body wants to be an addict it happens as long as they don't harm me I am fine , they ask money or steal petty stuff  or some thing but they never shoot with guns, I am.not saying that is ok or encouraging but humans have to help each other tappadu kali kalam

Don't understand why news channels are so negative 5 miles from there therr is open AI company which is shaking the world, the models that are buying gpus ,chips what not that's how America stock market is booming  is running  and 1000s of innovations happen, 30 mile radius lo you are surrounded by trillion dollar companies , it's just unfortunate few humans got addicted pray for them , help them so that they are not addicted and future generation is out of it

Not fault of individual but impact is huge . Once addicted , it is challenging to make a person normal . 

fig1-2024.jpg

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

America has spent over a trillion dollars fighting the war on drugs. 50 years later, drug use in the U.S. is climbing again.

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Intha manchodivi endhanna brahmi-wholesome-look-5tfoy1eohfwga70d.g

• Haha 2