🔥🚨BREAKING NEWS: CNN just announced that Democrats are trying to figure out if they need to replace Joe Biden. THIS IS INSANE.

JaiBalayyaaa

6 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Immigration is a done and dusted topic. Janalu inka immigration bills meeda aasalu pettukovadam is just a waste of time. I'm telling this based on 15 years industry. 2007, 2012, 2013, 2019 lalo attempted and failed. Comprehensive immigration reform cheyyalante senate lo 60 seats kavali. Obama did in 2013, However, 2014 lo dems lost house and boehner didn't even table the bill for discussion and thus killed. 2019 lo country limit ammendment attempt chesaru and failed again.

Its simply not possible anymore. Trump vasthe masters chesinollaki gc isthadu anedi....just another biscuit anthe. Forget about immigration and watch candidates based on other issues such as taxation, healthcare, infrastructure etc.

Green card country quote remove cheyadam very unlikely, It won't pass in the congress,

best thing a president can do is to give EAD'S to folks with approved I140 through executive order

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Green card country quote remove cheyadam very unlikely, It won't pass in the congress,

best thing a president can do is to give EAD'S to folks with approved I140 through executive order

Provision vunte 2015 h4ead time lo obama chesetodu. I dont think thats even possible in trump's era.

ali-lite.gif

11 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Immigration is a done and dusted topic. Janalu inka immigration bills meeda aasalu pettukovadam is just a waste of time. I'm telling this based on 15 years industry. 2007, 2012, 2013, 2019 lalo attempted and failed. Comprehensive immigration reform cheyyalante senate lo 60 seats kavali. Obama did in 2013, However, 2014 lo dems lost house and boehner didn't even table the bill for discussion and thus killed. 2019 lo country limit ammendment attempt chesaru and failed again.

Its simply not possible anymore. Trump vasthe masters chesinollaki gc isthadu anedi....just another biscuit anthe. Forget about immigration and watch candidates based on other issues such as taxation, healthcare, infrastructure etc.

H4 ki against thaatha batch.  Desi batch emo thaata better antaru and h4 ki issue peditey then impact ayedhi mana desi batch. 

Ofcourse some desi citizens batch support thaata to restrict immigration for prospective batch.  

Thaatha batch might stop Russia - Ukraine war . Manufacturing teeekuvasta antadu , last time will bring back automobile industry manufacturing days in Detroit annadu . It will not happen . Chin desani tokkutha antadu and adhi antey 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

i don't think he will care much about h4 ead's

But that group is not in favour in general fir h4 

January 28, 2021

On January 25, 2021, the Trump-era proposed regulation, “Removing H-4 Dependent Spouses from the Class of Aliens Eligible for Employment Authorization” (commonly known as the “H-4 EAD Rescission Regulation”) was withdrawn from review at the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA), which is an office within the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) tasked with the review of Executive Branch regulations. The proposed regulation had been pending with OIRA since February 2019.