రామోజీరావు సంస్మరణ సభకి, ప్రకటనలుతో సహ అయిన మొత్తం ఖర్చు : రూ.1.82 కోట్లు - రామోజీ కొడుకు ఆంధ్ర ప్రభుత్వానికి ఇచ్చిన డొనేషన్ రూ.10 కోట్లు

southyx

13 minutes ago, southyx said:

Anna, I also don't encourage. Why do you see Ramoji just as a business man? Watch Pawan's video. Annadatha magazine Eenadu kante chala mundhe start chesaadu. Loss vastunna 20 paisa ke chala ellu farmers ki andhinchaadu. Chala mandhi farmers ki help ayyindhi. Alane chala charity works nadusthunnayi. If Adani and Ambani has the same level of social connection with Telugu society, whats wrong in doing the same to them? It will increase philanthropy in the society kadha. Only thing we should worry is when the Govt spends more than it gets. YSRCP chesina events lo adhe jarigindhi.

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, southyx said:

Lol slipper shot idi gorre biddaki....aina ippudu tdp gajji goonda anukuntu vasthadu...just coz he dont have anything to ride on. ilanti ulfa gaallu supporters ga vunnantha kalam jaffa jalagun lantollu vasthune vuntaru.

5 hours ago, vetrivel said:

Maybe same reason why CBN did to NTR

Typical YCP gajji goonda arrogance ra Velu....

I can't believe you are supporting cruel Murder of babai and the subsequent coverup...

• Haha 1

Just now, papampasivadu said:

Typical YCP gajji goonda arrogance ra Velu....

I can't believe you are supporting cruel Murder of babai and the subsequent coverup...

I cant believe you are supporting someone who showed NTR was a womenizer, ex addict, mentally unstable, unethical , uncouth , serial molester etc

18 hours ago, vetrivel said:

So you agree TDP is also doing what YCP did

Thanks for accepting

PK should be really careful with this kootami

Thanks for accepting YSR murdered children in paatha basthi for political beenfit. And admitting you are a pyscho to like them.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Thanks for accepting CBN murdered children in Pushkaralu for his ego satisfaction. And i admit i'm a tdp gajji goonda psycho

Ok if you say so

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I said so and you admitted so.

So you agree you are a tdp gajji goonda for supporting CBN killing ppl in Pushkaralu for his ad shooting?

Wow very nice 

3 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

So you agree you are a tdp gajji goonda for supporting CBN killing ppl in Pushkaralu for his ad shooting?

Wow very nice 

No. I did not agree . Pisukko.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, vetrivel said:

I cant believe you are supporting someone who showed NTR was a womenizer, ex addict, mentally unstable, unethical , uncouth , serial molester etc

same with you ra mental munja

i cant believe you claim as mega fan, but you abuse pk about marriages, package star etc and chiru also same 

you rooted for jagan, anyone(educated) didn't voted for jagan. this itsel shows neeku gaji entha undi ani

you are mentally retarded sociopath oru piccu makan 

29 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No. I did not agree . Pisukko.

ala piski piski jagan anna ani khali cheyinchadu 

pisukudu lo gold medal @vetrivel oru piccu makan

1 minute ago, Madann said:

same with you ra mental munja

i cant believe you claim as mega fan, but you abuse pk about marriages, package star etc and chiru also same 

you rooted for jagan, anyone(educated) didn't voted for jagan. this itsel shows neeku gaji entha undi ani

you are mentally retarded sociopath oru piccu makan 

aadi thalakayi ..charana isthe barana action chese fellow

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

aadi thalakayi ..charana isthe barana action chese fellow

ah charana baarya gad istundi ani talk iddaru akkum bakkum ani bayata talk :giggle: