నిన్న ఏమో ఒక్క xxx గాడికి 11 కోట్లు పెట్టి సభ పెట్టావు. ఈరోజు ఏమో వీళ్లకి ఒక్క నెల జీతం బోనస్ గా ఇస్తున్నావు. నీ xxx మొగుడువిని, లేక నీ ఇంట్లో వి ఇస్తున్నావా రా xxx ncbn

psycontr

Just now, southyx said:

Rey picchi fruit. I only look at the content. It doesnt matter if it is TDP or Janasena. For me they are both are good parties compared this psycho kula gajji, matha gajji dhandupalyam batch party called YSRCP. It is an abomination to have a such party in the sociery.

So you agree with everything PK said about CBN , Lokesh and TDP during 2019 elections ?

Me being a mega fan totally support everything 

You saying JS and PK are good and honest do you agree about sand mining mafia and all other allegations ?

39 minutes ago, southyx said:

11 కోట్లు అనేది అబద్ధం, సిగ్గులేకుండా ఇంకా అదే అబద్ధం ప్రచారం చేస్తున్నారు. ఒకనెల బోనస్ అంటే గవర్నమెంట్ ఉద్యోగస్టులకే కదా? ఇస్తే మీ బాధేంటి? మీరు రంగులు వేసి తీయడానికే దాదాపు 3 వేల కోట్లు.

Rei...3000 crs or 700 crs...lekka edo sakkaga seppandi ra ayya...

inkokadu rangulu veyanika 6000 crs annadu...

phetapudu oka figure correct ga decide avali ani telvada...itla chese dorikipotaru..

1 minute ago, vetrivel said:

So you agree with everything PK said about CBN , Lokesh and TDP during 2019 elections ?

Me being a mega fan totally support everything 

You saying JS and PK are good and honest do you agree about sand mining mafia and all other allegations ?

Nammesam raa.  Nee lanti simpleton gallaki konni explain cheyyalem. I know enough about their strategies..even before 2019.I have sources to know somethings. Now JSP is in alliance TDP, do you think Pawan came into alliance inspite of knowing what you just explained about CBN, Lokesh and TDP? Or do you think Pawan was lying before 2019 elections about CBN, Lokesh and TDP? One of them must be correct accodring to your logic. Maree ekkuva alochinchaku, nuvvu oka manasika rogivi..just keep posting your chatbot comments.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Rei...3000 crs or 700 crs...lekka edo sakkaga seppandi ra ayya...

inkokadu rangulu veyanika 6000 crs annadu...

phetapudu oka figure correct ga decide avali ani telvada...itla chese dorikipotaru..

Mundu 11Crs ekkado meeru cheppandira..then we will talk about the other things. Lol, 11 icchina siggulekunda ave abaddhalu.

Just now, southyx said:

Nammesam raa.  Nee lanti simpleton gallaki konni explain cheyyalem. I know enough about their strategies..even before 2019.I have sources to know somethings. Now JSP is in alliance TDP, do you think Pawan came into alliance inspite of knowing what you just explained about CBN, Lokesh and TDP? Or do you think Pawan was lying before 2019 elections about CBN, Lokesh and TDP? One of them must be correct accodring to your logic. Maree ekkuva alochinchaku, nuvvu oka manasika rogivi..just keep posting your chatbot comments.

PK joined alliance to destroy Jagan

He was ok join with anyone even the most corrupt CBN and Lokesh

Aligning with most corrupt Tdp was the point of my whole frustration with PK before elections

1 minute ago, vetrivel said:

PK joined alliance to destroy Jagan

He was ok join with anyone even the most corrupt CBN and Lokesh

Aligning with most corrupt Tdp was the point of my whole frustration with PK before elections

So you are saying PK joined with most corrupt CBN and Lokesh to defeat a pious, honest, hard working CM called Jagan?

4 minutes ago, southyx said:

So you are saying PK joined with most corrupt CBN and Lokesh to defeat a pious, honest, hard working CM called Jagan?

No Jagan is not a saint by any means

He is exactly as bad as CBN and Lokesh

All 3 are equally corrupt and equal in everything 

Thanks for agreeing CBN and Lokesh are most corrupt

6 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

No Jagan is not a saint by any means

He is exactly as bad as CBN and Lokesh

All 3 are equally corrupt and equal in everything 

Thanks for agreeing CBN and Lokesh are most corrupt

If they are equally corrupt why do you think PK joined CBN and Lokesh? And why are you always crying only on CBN and Lokesh leaving Jagan aside when they 3 are equally corrupt?

And where did I agree? This is exactly why I call you simpleton, you don't have brain that will comprehend simple things, and your brain is not evolved to follow commonsense. That's why I tell you to restrict yourself to posting those copy paste chatbot type of comments. Don't engange in long discussions with anyone.

If you need further help, take hypnotherapy for rape victims treatment. That's right one for you.

34 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Waiting for you to clean Nara and Nandamuri especially your god Nandamuri mental Bul Bul

Arey nuvvu maatram porivi kaadu gaa? Abbayivi ayithe cheera/gaajulu esukoraa baabu okate nasa, nibbi pori lekka

9 minutes ago, southyx said:

If they are equally corrupt why do you think PK joined CBN and Lokesh? And why are you always crying only on CBN and Lokesh leaving Jagan aside when they 3 are equally corrupt?

And where did I agree? This is exactly why I call you simpleton, you don't have brain that will comprehend simple things, and your brain is not evolved to follow commonsense. That's why I tell you to restrict yourself to posting those copy paste chatbot type of comments. Don't engange in long discussions with anyone.

If you need further help, take hypnotherapy for rape victims treatment. That's right one for you.

This is exactly what idiots do…bring u down to their level of miniature intelligence and beat you down. A holes, no need to bother

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, southyx said:

Mundu 11Crs ekkado meeru cheppandira..then we will talk about the other things. Lol, 11 icchina siggulekunda ave abaddhalu.

mundu rangulu veyanika entha ayindo sepithe...atarvata 11 sangati seputha le..

intake secretariat construction entha ayindi...ade temp ? epudu septhav ?

1 minute ago, Dollas_Asstin said:

@3$% @southyx ba, responses maamulu ga levu ga keka

Ee psycho batch ni real lo ila vaadhisthe raallatho kottetattu unnaru. Konni rojulu veellu social media close chesi kurchuunte manchindhi. Kaani vaallaki ardham kaavadam ledhu.

• Upvote 2