నిన్న ఏమో ఒక్క xxx గాడికి 11 కోట్లు పెట్టి సభ పెట్టావు. ఈరోజు ఏమో వీళ్లకి ఒక్క నెల జీతం బోనస్ గా ఇస్తున్నావు. నీ xxx మొగుడువిని, లేక నీ ఇంట్లో వి ఇస్తున్నావా రా xxx ncbn

psycontr

1 hour ago, SinNo3bre said:

Arey nuvvu maatram porivi kaadu gaa? Abbayivi ayithe cheera/gaajulu esukoraa baabu okate nasa, nibbi pori lekka

You dont let even one criticism agai nst your god Nandamuri mental Bul Bul 

1 hour ago, southyx said:

If they are equally corrupt why do you think PK joined CBN and Lokesh? And why are you always crying only on CBN and Lokesh leaving Jagan aside when they 3 are equally corrupt?

And where did I agree? This is exactly why I call you simpleton, you don't have brain that will comprehend simple things, and your brain is not evolved to follow commonsense. That's why I tell you to restrict yourself to posting those copy paste chatbot type of comments. Don't engange in long discussions with anyone.

If you need further help, take hypnotherapy for rape victims treatment. That's right one for you.

PK knows to eliminate one corrupt he has to take help of other equally corrupt

The system has been made so corrupt by CBN, Lokesh and Jagan that PK has to eliminate one by one

He is starting with what he feels is the lesser of the evils Jagan

If you and @akkum_bakkum think without gajji you'll realize that CBN and Lokesh are equally corrupt 

As @SinNo3bre said - "Power lo vinnodini mingale . Thapu chesadane ppl trusting PK gave 11 to Jagan"

4 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Same reason why CBN, Bhuvi aunty embarassed Sr Ntr showimg him as womenjzer, ex addict, fat , mentally unstable and cross dresser 

Typical gajji goonda arrogance ra Velu...

I can't belive you are supporting a family members murder for the sake of winning a argument...you jaffas will never change...