Dallas: "Mana Telugollu le" ani I gave my apartment for sublease. I don't know now what to do

Ravi860

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Maa time lo aa chance ee lekunte eppudu Ms  assignments

Gas station 

Asalu time undedi kadu

these girls dont pay rent ... it will be borne by the boy .. the girls  save that 'rent' money and send to home !!!

Just now, tyrion123 said:

these girls dont pay rent ... it will be borne by the boy .. the girls  save that 'rent' money and send to home !!!

Vlagulu reels sestar eh bhra comfartable anevi sheyyara?

3 hours ago, tyrion123 said:

papam .. that OP is feeling bad for the girls .. wondering how would their parents feel ani ..

thing enti antay .. girl's parents became 'pimps' these days ... they are the Original culprits ... girls are the front office people ...

WITCH affshor lo covid fellillu sakam ilage mattalu sektunavi. My prend just miss oka fori daddies little prawncess come with hubby to vomerica malla no kids but separate leaves tiskondi. 

For new matches first her uncle says her ex dropped her in india malla she is a topper. Just before meeting her family that vuncle revealed his niece left hubb on her own and he has affairs in usa. Her Parents condition boy in india should move to the city where she is working. My prend living legend now afraid to go for matches bcoj her timeline is filled anta with her dads tags from past na golden thalli my cute little princess. Vadi 1st laggam atlane matta goods. Ex parents used to spoil her thoughts boy besties tappu ledu hubby should spent lot of money on you buy grand car flat in west hydrabad and get a custom made 22ct gold cheddy to wear. Vadu enta convince chesina she used to get her brain recoded by farents.

Last ki now vidathul vacheshay but folees case fending. She needs cash settlement ivanni sooshi he is afraid to restart his felli rendo innings. He saw numerous cases similarly katnam lekunta also cases filed for revenge and other vaunties farents fimfing these vaunties e ex mogudi settlement faisal tho inkoka felli sesta ani farents assuring vaunties. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ramannar said:

Wont they create awareness with best fit undies vlogs and some reels? Rent saved money tho dresses rent ki testharu ga. Been seeing these in yootoob

ya this kind of social service also exists

9 hours ago, tyrion123 said:

piccha piccha common ... after 3-4 months the girls will sleep with other boys in the partment !!every girl in the partment will have sex with every boy in the partment !!! like tv series 'friends'

Vammo…em matladuthunnav baa 

• Upvote 1