Dallas: "Mana Telugollu le" ani I gave my apartment for sublease. I don't know now what to do

Ravi860

7 hours ago, tyrion123 said:

these girls dont pay rent ... it will be borne by the boy .. the girls  save that 'rent' money and send to home !!!

and the parents will be showing off to other parents...chudandi chudandi ma ammay dabbulu pampisthundi intiki....mee vaadu unnadu enduku, siggu lekunda inka dabbulu aduguthunnadu ani...kharma ra nayana

9 hours ago, tyrion123 said:

piccha piccha common ... after 3-4 months the girls will sleep with other boys in the partment !!every girl in the partment will have sex with every boy in the partment !!! like tv series 'friends'

https://makeagif.com/gif/naayak-movie-posani-krishna-murali-funny-scene-ram-charan-sri-balaji-video-JUjV4s

7 hours ago, tyrion123 said:

these girls dont pay rent ... it will be borne by the boy .. the girls  save that 'rent' money and send to home !!!

For friends for rent aa vammo vammo

11 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

and the parents will be showing off to other parents...chudandi chudandi ma ammay dabbulu pampisthundi intiki....mee vaadu unnadu enduku, siggu lekunda inka dabbulu aduguthunnadu ani...kharma ra nayana

Oka manchi sambhamdham Adhe.. oka manchi bakara dorukuthadu Adhe Dallas lo. 

• Haha 1