North Indian Idiots on Kalki

RPG_Reloaded

trailerr vachinapudu flop annaru

ipudu

It is hit because of our lord krishna and karna anta, not because of telugu hero or director antunnaru sullli gallu 

sivaji-the-boss-sivaji.gif

naa moddalodi meeku movies teeyadam chethakadu and teesina mostly biopics, turakolla mogga cheekundu tappa em raadu ani yeskunna

Even i hate pulkas, I showed our ntr pics in krishna and rama avatar and some movie posters on ramayanam and mahabararham made by our legend telugu directors like bapu and kv reddy

they have no sound

• Upvote 1

They judge south Indian releases too harshly too. Kani malla YouTube lo flop and cringe telugu dubbed movies matram excited ga chustaru

4 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

It is hit because of our lord krishna and karna anta, not because of telugu hero or director antunnaru sullli gallu 

naa moddalodi meeku movies teeyadam chethakadu and teesina mostly biopics, turakolla mogga cheekundu tappa em raadu ani yeskunna

Even i hate pulkas, I showed our ntr pics in krishna and rama avatar and some movie posters on ramayanam and mahabararham made by our legend telugu directors like bapu and kv reddy

they have no sound

Ayithe nu Tamil olla gurinchi vina ledhu anamata .. 

Vallaki first second Third places vasthayi

56 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Hit ani opukunaru ga… inka aa tarwata em matlina… seetayya lekka … vinadu… ani chepu

Anna Chusava, NTR pics chupettadanta to prove that , it’s not new in TFI

Ni Atma Gouravam nilaberradaniki NTR e vidamga kuda use avutunnaru ? .. Dovyou agre @RPG_Reloaded

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

Ee sambar galla gurunchi entha thakkuva maatladithe antha manchidi.

Aa lafoot gallaki entha ego ante they just cant bear anything better than their own sambar version. 

ee db lo kuda oka sambaar gajji kukka tiruguthundi....nee post chusindhi ante tagulukuntadhi, be carefull bhayyo

7 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

they have no sound

Ponile anna.. ni gurinchi sariga telika edo vaagi untaadu… idiseyy 

21 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

ee db lo kuda oka sambaar gajji kukka tiruguthundi....nee post chusindhi ante tagulukuntadhi, be carefull bhayyo

Namdamuri Balakrishna is the biggest comedy piece in Indian cinema

In Tamil Nadu they see him as worse than Sam Anderson and KRK

200.webp?cid=6c09b952pggv05zy86rcgg7faso

• Haha 1

they have no sound

If northies are that bad, why would they watch the movie in large numbers? Even if they ascribe it to Karna and Krishna, what's wrong with that? Okkalu okko laga connect avtharu movies or characters ki. They are equally repulsed by Bollywood, but can't do much about it as it in the control of Turaka Mafia from the days of Dawood. The typical combination is turakalu +Punjabi Khatris+Drug mules. They wouldn't allow anyone else usually unless they join the gang. Even in this movie they had to accommodate Deepika, Disha Patani for  those reasons. 

they have no sound

what are you talking ya?  north indians ki mana vallante entha gauravamo cheppadaniki eee okka froof chaalu antunna @Android_Halwa

jai-shri-krishna-%7C-indira-gandhi-%7C-n

• Haha 1

On 6/30/2024 at 9:49 AM, BattalaSathi said:

what are you talking ya?  north indians ki mana vallante entha gauravamo cheppadaniki eee okka froof chaalu antunna @Android_Halwa

jai-shri-krishna-%7C-indira-gandhi-%7C-n

allu-arjun-bunny.gif

oka athiest tho dhandam pettinchukovadam ante adi royal blood

On 6/30/2024 at 9:22 AM, CanadianMalodu said:

If northies are that bad, why would they watch the movie in large numbers? Even if they ascribe it to Karna and Krishna, what's wrong with that? Okkalu okko laga connect avtharu movies or characters ki. They are equally repulsed by Bollywood, but can't do much about it as it in the control of Turaka Mafia from the days of Dawood. The typical combination is turakalu +Punjabi Khatris+Drug mules. They wouldn't allow anyone else usually unless they join the gang. Even in this movie they had to accommodate Deepika, Disha Patani for  those reasons. 

Okkasari chudu anna

entha hatred undo northies lo