Trump thatha Immigration

Sucker

Mana DB la thatha vasthe adhokkate effect padedhi ikkada. Biz and foreign policy manaki avasaram le mana level ki. May be ot will help some folks in Trading.So adding some points from last time ruling. Excluding Covid time bans cause world motham shut down nothing he did special. 

@Sam480 add some neeku thelsinavi 

5 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Mana DB la thatha vasthe adhokkate effect padedhi ikkada. Biz and foreign policy manaki avasaram le mana level ki. May be ot will help some folks in Trading.So adding some points from last time ruling. Excluding Covid time bans cause world motham shut down nothing he did special. 

@Sam480 add some neeku thelsinavi 

H1B Speciality Occupation RFE'S ekkuva chustam

H1B Prevailing Wage Level Increase

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2020/10/07/trump-administration-issues-two-new-rules-to-restrict-h-1b-visas/

Crackdown on Employees working at a Third party location

Merit Based H1B Lottery

• Upvote 2

Just now, Sam480 said:

H1B Speciality Occupation RFE'S ekkuva chustam

H1B Prevailing Wage Level Increase

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2020/10/07/trump-administration-issues-two-new-rules-to-restrict-h-1b-visas/

Crackdown on Employees working at a Third party location

Merit Based H1B Lottery

He will bring back public charge rule. For example if you want to sponsor your foreign wife and parents that would be a hell for sure. Ikkada sponsor ante max idharu jobs kabatti no issues job lekunte RFE vesi late cheyyatam. 

5 minutes ago, Sucker said:

He will bring back public charge rule. For example if you want to sponsor your foreign wife and parents that would be a hell for sure. Ikkada sponsor ante max idharu jobs kabatti no issues job lekunte RFE vesi late cheyyatam. 

Public charge pakka mostly, Regarding Legal immigrants particularly H1B'S i think esari last time unantha strict ga undaka povachu, last time he was seeking a re-election so he had to appease his MAGA Voters, Esari re-election ledu kabatti i think he might not be that tough on legal immigrants compared to his 1st term. But RFE'S Increase avtay as expected 

1 minute ago, Sam480 said:

Public charge pakka mostly, Regarding Legal immigrants particularly H1B'S i think esari last time unantha strict ga undaka povachu, last time he was seeking a re-election so he had to appease his MAGA Voters, Esari re-election ledu kabatti i think he might not be that tough on legal immigrants compared to his 1st term

Miller and heritage will run the show for immigration 

• Upvote 1

Ee term they will have focus on illegal more.

H1 already anni try chesadu first term and by end of his term anni kottesai courts lo so they can't do again. 

Inka comprehensive immigration antava no scope in congress inko 4 years timepass and Indian channels ki full material "Walmart lo Green cards"

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Miller and heritage will run the show for immigration 

I seriously wish he controls the number of F1 Visa students coming to US, Too much Scrap ostunnaru last few years nundi, This will definitely effect the other desi's in the long term 

E Scrap antha ochi scrap panule chestaru 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Ee term they will have focus on illegal more.

H1 already anni try chesadu first term and by end of his term anni kottesai courts lo so they can't do again. 

Inka comprehensive immigration antava no scope in congress inko 4 years timepass and Indian channels ki full material "Walmart lo Green cards"

RFE'S increase avtay mostly anthe signifcant impact unde policies ayte em undaka povachu

I seriously wish he controls the number of F1 Visa students coming to US, Too much Scrap ostunnaru last few years nundi, This will definitely effect the other desi's in the long term 

Heritage ane group already oka draft prepared. Miller gadu Wil follow that chit. 

• Upvote 1

Why does he need to control F1 students? Who are we to decide who is scrap and who is not? American higher education system runs on tuition fees from them. They won't be coming here if they had opportunities back in India. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Why does he need to control F1 students? Who are we to decide who is scrap and who is not? American higher education system runs on tuition fees from them. They won't be coming here if they had opportunities back in India. 

It's my opinion