Trump thatha Immigration

Sucker

11 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

tatha US lo chaduvukunna valla andariki GCs istanu annadu ga.

Ippudu evadi cheto GRE rapinchi, 

Day 1 nunchi part times tho time pass chestunna vallaku kadu anna

Rare fields lo PhD chesina vallu, Doctors ki istaaru...

MS antene scrap ayi poindi... so definitely MS ppl wont be eligible.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, baabaa said:

proper degree in CS from UT-Austin

he must be doing something wrong. he has citizenship opening a lot more opportunities. why would he compete with fake 10 yrs experience guys. if he is a new grad he should be using his alumni network, school placement services. they won't even apply to the same job. alternatively if he has undergrad from ut austin and 10 yrs of experience and is unable to compete with ms guys on f1 with 10 yrs fake resume that is a bigger issue.

new grad job market has been brutal since some time . colleague son with bs/ms in top university who had multiple internships including facebook had to wait and be patient.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, enigmatic said:

he must be doing something wrong. he has citizenship opening a lot more opportunities. why would he compete with fake experience 10 yrs experience guys. if he is a new grad he should be using his alumni network, school placement services. they won't even apply to the same job. alternatively if he has undergrad from ut austin and 10 yrs of experience and is unable to compete with ms guys on f1 with 10 yrs fake resume that is a bigger issue.

new grad job market has been brutal since some time . colleague son with bs/ms in top university who had multiple internships including facebook had to wait and be patient.

Something wrong enti. He is a 2023 graduate and works in a starting job[Software Developer 1] in a FT company with $120K in DFW area. Common misconception is all CS grads with US citizenship get FAANG $300K+ jobs. Lot of entry level CS jobs in non tech companies pay $120K as starting salary.

Akkada he is seeing telugu fakers coming as contractors with 10 year experience, appudu nannu adigadu uncle they look young like me but are coming as consultants to our company. Then i told him all the fakery going on and said you can also do it. He said I cannot do it. Vadi tappu enti ante ila fake cheya ledu. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Who are we to decide who should and shouldn't be allowed? F1 students are bringing in a lot of tuition fees to the US Government. Why would the government stop them from coming? India lo opportunity unte vallu ikkadiki ostaara? India lo opportunities perigithe aa number automatic ga taggutundi

it's giving foreign students false hopes, same with a lot of illegals paying thousands of $ to cartels to come here saying everything will be provided. Ipudu jobs raaka back vellaleka edustunaru, casting couch laga jobcouch kuda start ayindani vintunna. inka start avvale asalu racha, ee year passouts ki untadi music.

1 minute ago, baabaa said:

they look young like me but are coming as consultants to our company.

teesukune vallaki teleeda endi. the hiring managers in his company can easily stop it - they can filter out fake experience guys. why would guy with ut austin fake his experience - what is he going to gain out of it. is the system screwed up - yes. is it affecting him probably no

7 minutes ago, baabaa said:

Something wrong enti. He is a 2023 graduate and works in a starting job[Software Developer 1] in a FT company with $120K in DFW area. Common misconception is all CS grads with US citizenship get FAANG $300K+ jobs. Lot of entry level CS jobs in non tech companies pay $120K as starting salary.

Akkada he is seeing telugu fakers coming as contractors with 10 year experience, appudu nannu adigadu uncle they look young like me but are coming as consultants to our company. Then i told him all the fakery going on and said you can also do it. He said I cannot do it. Vadi tappu enti ante ila fake cheya ledu. 

GRE ,TOEFL and IELTS e scam chestunnaru evvi entha anna

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/home-tests-for-gre-lead-to-cheating-outbreak-in-telangana-andhra-2351543

48 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Ayite fake experience petti jobs ki ochetollani pattukovali kani F1s ni apadamenti

Nobody is asking to stop F1. Level playing field cheya mantunaru US Citizens. F1 ante studies undali anthe kani gas station lo weekly 80 hrs work kadu. All they are asking is to tighten those rules. Daniki mana telugu tejams US Citizens koda 10 yr resume pettachu kada antaru. I have seen many kids here who do not like to do that. Antha easy kadu valaki fake resume with froxy interviews.

6 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

teesukune vallaki teleeda endi. the hiring managers in his company can easily stop it - they can filter out fake experience guys. why would guy with ut austin fake his experience - what is he going to gain out of it. is the system screwed up - yes. is it affecting him probably no

so vadiki kopam ravatam tappu antavu? Put yourself in his shoes and think if your country system/govt was allowing that. Gain ante anna, few of his friends are still searching for jobs. Valu koda mana telugu indian-american pillalu who cant fake and get those contracting positions.

16 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

it's giving foreign students false hopes, same with a lot of illegals paying thousands of $ to cartels to come here saying everything will be provided. Ipudu jobs raaka back vellaleka edustunaru, casting couch laga jobcouch kuda start ayindani vintunna. inka start avvale asalu racha, ee year passouts ki untadi music.

F1 students on paper are supposed to be coming to get a degree. So, why is it giving false hope? You must know how pathetic the unemployment situation in India is. If they are able to pay the tuition fees, they shouldn't be prevented from coming here. If they don't find anything, they will have to go back eventually. When that happens, it is neither of our problem. Who knows by then, employment situation will become better in India. Take an example of China. There used to be excellent students from there a decade ago. Now they reduced significantly because they have better opportunities in China. If you stop the organic intake of students from India, they will be a burden to the Indian Government at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, baabaa said:

Nobody is asking to stop F1. Level playing field cheya mantunaru US Citizens. F1 ante studies undali anthe kani gas station lo weekly 80 hrs work kadu. All they are asking is to tighten those rules. Daniki mana telugu tejams US Citizens koda 10 yr resume pettachu kada antaru. I have seen many kids here who do not like to do that. Antha easy kadu valaki fake resume with froxy interviews.

Your problem is an issue with the department of labor, not immigration. 

1 hour ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Its a bit complicated. Due to covid and partly credit to thatha for suspending state dept operations overseas for extended periods.....that really pushed the game. Had it been some dems, spillover wouldn't have been much.

There is another caveat here as well. Repeal of public charge rule and interview waiver decision taken by biden really put everyone at the finish line. With trump's public charge rules and processing times, more visas would have been wasted in 2022 as well.

+1 ivvani kalisi vachi 2014 November priority date to GC techukunna adrustavantulu kuda unnaru while 2012 PD folks are still waiting

8 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

foreign students daggara dabbulu jurresi bayataki toseddham degree aypoyaka anedhi ee Biden gadi plan....

it's reflective in Huderabad consulate's twitter account...inni student visa lu iccham, anni visitor visa lu iccham ani numbers toh goppa ga tweets eskuntunnadu....

Meanwhile H1, B1 and L1 ppl are struggling to get an appointment...I know someone who recently had to go to Chennai for fingerprints and Delhi for interview (For B1/B2 onsite 1-2 months ki)

2 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Your problem is an issue with the department of labor, not immigration. 

Anna, na issue kadu. Nenu okka appudu froxy pettanu. Maa inti pakkan kurradu chepe opinions ikkada cheputunanu and vadiki and vadi friends[telugu indian-americans] ki entuku kopam ga undi ani. Thats all I am saying.

1 minute ago, baabaa said:

so vadiki kopam ravatam lo tappu ledu antavu?

tappu ledu. alage tellolaki inta mandi brown people - manam andaram   ikkadaki vachi valla jobs dobbesam , antaa outsource chesaru ani feel avvatam lo kuda thappu ledu.

Illegal vallu better life kosam coming antunnaru Legal kuda better life kosam coming antunnaru 

Gates yethithe majority will be here from Asian countries like Ind Bang Pakis. Nepal aithe country motham kaali avudhemo. 

Same with South America. Cuba Venezuela motham ikkade vundhi. 

Yevadi badha vaadidhi yevadi hustle vaadidhi. I know Desi stories like GRE to Resume sma way lo I know how illegal cross border here maa voollo. 

Antha better life ke vasthunnaru. Yevarini anataniki ledhu. Yevadi family vaadike others gurinchi think cheyyaru. 

Just crime cheyyakunda rules follow aithe chalu. Yevadu prez aina I don't see major change in immigration may be GC dates will move 1-2 years EB lo FB won't change much. Thatha will bring new policies yemo temporary ga honeymoon period lo. Anthe. Migatga same rotta and organizations will get funds from both sides. But DACA finds mundhu migathavi jujubi. 

Dump thatha asal immigration marchipoyadu in fact. Max border lo strict anthe nothing much to see.