Trump thatha Immigration

Sucker

4 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Dump thatha asal immigration marchipoyadu

వాడికి పెళ్ళాం పిల్లల పేర్లు కూడా గుర్తుండవు.... he is just physically fit enough to eat.. s*** and talk meaningless gibberish.... and totally unfit for everything else in life..

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

tappu ledu. alage tellolaki inta mandi brown people - manam andaram   ikkadaki vachi valla jobs dobbesam , antaa outsource chesaru ani feel avvatam lo kuda thappu ledu.

Avunu anna. When I go to Hyd Financial District and see big american company boards like deloitte, AMD, Microsoft. I feel happy as an indian that those companies came to hyd but an american might feel sad and angry with american system/govt that those companies went to india instead of providing employment in poor states like Louisiana/Mississippi. Of course aa companies Louisiana/Mississippi ravali ante proper education undali which they dont have.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, baabaa said:

Avunu anna. When I go to Hyd Financial District and see big american company boards like deloitte, AMD, Microsoft. I feel happy as an indian that those companies came to hyd but an american might feel sad and angry with american system/govt that those companies went to india instead of providing employment in poor states like Louisiana/Mississippi. Of course aa companies Louisiana/Mississippi ravali ante proper education undali which they dont have.

Companies go anywhere where there is access to labor and labor is cheap. Companies don't have emotions. There is no need to attach emotions to this. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Companies go anywhere where there is access to labor and labor is cheap. Companies don't have emotions. There is no need to attach emotions to this. 

this. jack welch and other ceo's did that and basically moved manufacturing abroad starting in 1980's. IT jobs are even easier - since all you need is a laptop. they are some security clearance jobs that cannot be moved. everyone else is replacable and bangalored. ee madhya india expensive ayyindi  ani latin america and eastern europe ki kuda move chestunnaru. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

this. jack welch and other ceo's did that and basically moved manufacturing abroad starting in 1980's. IT jobs are even easier - since all you need is a laptop. they are some security clearance jobs that cannot be moved. everyone else is replacable and bangalored. ee madhya india expensive ayyindi  ani latin america and eastern europe ki kuda move chestunnaru. 

Kotha ga Nigeria Philippines meedha paddaru ga IT vallu 

14 hours ago, Sucker said:

Mana DB la thatha vasthe adhokkate effect padedhi ikkada. Biz and foreign policy manaki avasaram le mana level ki. May be ot will help some folks in Trading.So adding some points from last time ruling. Excluding Covid time bans cause world motham shut down nothing he did special. 

@Sam480 add some neeku thelsinavi 

Nuvvu  citizen vi, enni kathalu aina cheptav ani @perugu_vada uncle saying. 

11 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Philippines

phillipines eppati nundo vundi. lot of companies have software/call and support centers there. it was also occupied by USA for ~48  yrs. i think they are the largest number of immigrant by number  to USA

37 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Logical ga emotion attach avva kodadu. You are right. But human ga definitely emotions attach avutayi. For eg, in telangana when natives used to see andhra ppl in high positions and wealthy, you know what happened next. Same alage emotions ikkada americans ki koda attach avutayi even though logically companies will follow wherever they get cheapest and best work done. That is how the world works. Okka point varuku locals will be quiet but after that they will ask the govt for stricter outsourcing controls or immigration control.

1 hour ago, papampasivadu said:

foreign students daggara dabbulu jurresi bayataki toseddham degree aypoyaka anedhi ee Biden gadi plan....

it's reflective in Huderabad consulate's twitter account...inni student visa lu iccham, anni visitor visa lu iccham ani numbers toh goppa ga tweets eskuntunnadu....

Meanwhile H1, B1 and L1 ppl are struggling to get an appointment...I know someone who recently had to go to Chennai for fingerprints and Delhi for interview (For B1/B2 onsite 1-2 months ki)

Yevadi plan vaadidhi anna. Vaallu advantage theeskunnaru. Manollu using as entry ticket and luck trying 

1 hour ago, dreamchaser said:

+1 ivvani kalisi vachi 2014 November priority date to GC techukunna adrustavantulu kuda unnaru while 2012 PD folks are still waiting

That unfairness is also there. Same unfairness that you can attribute to EB-1C getting gc's while Masters candidate with lot superior knowledge and experience waiting in line.

25 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

yes

Star schema ani oka European company from Hungary or something took work from Witch companies in my previous project.

1 hour ago, baabaa said:

Something wrong enti. He is a 2023 graduate and works in a starting job[Software Developer 1] in a FT company with $120K in DFW area. Common misconception is all CS grads with US citizenship get FAANG $300K+ jobs. Lot of entry level CS jobs in non tech companies pay $120K as starting salary.

Akkada he is seeing telugu fakers coming as contractors with 10 year experience, appudu nannu adigadu uncle they look young like me but are coming as consultants to our company. Then i told him all the fakery going on and said you can also do it. He said I cannot do it. Vadi tappu enti ante ila fake cheya ledu. 

He playing ignorance here ? Doesn’t his dad work in IT or don’t know the resume fabrication that is very common in IT ? Majority of ABCD’s know as their parents itself done it one point of the time. Faking resumes is there since ages Anna. It just got exacerbated anthe.

29 minutes ago, pizzaaddict said:

Nuvvu  citizen vi, enni kathalu aina cheptav ani @perugu_vada uncle saying. 

Dump thatha vasthe immediate effect adhe kadha anna rela rime lo ee DB lo. Antha kanna vaadu vachi manaki eekedhem ledhu ga. Anduke real time issue manaki ani vesa. Immigration is always oka pedha topic any country now Europe lo power lu kuda changing dhani valla.