Trump thatha Immigration

Sucker

11 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

He playing ignorance here ? Doesn’t his dad work in IT or don’t know the resume fabrication that is very common in IT ? Majority of ABCD’s know as their parents itself done it one point of the time. Faking resumes is there since ages Anna. It just got exacerbated anthe.

ABCD's know it aa? Ledu anna, i have spoken to him and his friends also. Ilantivi pedda telidu. Valaki india to koda pedda sambandam undadu. Most of the times NBA, NFL ani talking. I connect with them because I watch NBA a lot. Ledu ante maku koda pedda connect ayye topics undavu. Vala nana works as nurse [came in 90's I think] and does not know much about IT industry. Maybe uppudu vache scrap vala kids ki next generation lo fakery common avutundi emo kani, previous generation lo vachina vala kids ki inka antha telidu.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

He playing ignorance here ? Doesn’t his dad work in IT or don’t know the resume fabrication that is very common in IT ? Majority of ABCD’s know as their parents itself done it one point of the time. Faking resumes is there since ages Anna. It just got exacerbated anthe.

Since when these faking is normalized and generalized? IT is just a drop in ocean industry and even within the same within IT. faking is needed for those opts/cpt and h1's. abcd's are into much diverse fields and higher paid careers. No need for them to stoop to that level.

9 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Since when these faking is normalized and generalized? IT is just a drop in ocean industry and even within the same within IT. faking is needed for those opts/cpt and h1's. abcd's are into much diverse fields and higher paid careers. No need for them to stoop to that level.

Avunu, telugu valu IT lo unna valu andaro fake anukuntaru. Genuine ga job vachindi ante nammaru. mana daridram. Lot of students proper ga internship chesi, ade company lo FT entry level lo join avutaru ane concept koda telidu chala mandi mana valaki :)

For majority jaffa univ->gas station->mestri->10 yr resume->froxy interview ->contract is normal and correct and everyone does it anukuntaru. Then ABCD's ki kopam vaste why cant they do the same antaru 

1 hour ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Fabricating of resumes is there since early 90’s. Ameerpet lo course nerchukoni vachina F2K batch andaru numerous interview loops clear chesi job sadinchara? I agree it’s exacerbated to an uncontrollable extent now. Many ABCD’s do know how faking of resumes are done especially if their parents/siblings are in same domain, doesn’t mean they do it. IT should be the last option they take, many choose lucrative career options such as medical field/law, which pays better with clear career paths.

2 hours ago, Sucker said:

Yevadi plan vaadidhi anna. Vaallu advantage theeskunnaru. Manollu using as entry ticket and luck trying 

ya...but this became like gambling....House is always gonna win...the numbers are not in MS student's favor..

31 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Fabricating of resumes is there since early 90’s. Ameerpet lo course nerchukoni vachina F2K batch andaru numerous interview loops clear chesi job sadinchara? I agree it’s exacerbated to an uncontrollable extent now. Many ABCD’s do know how faking of resumes are done especially if their parents/siblings are in same domain, doesn’t mean they do it. IT should be the last option they take, many choose lucrative career options such as medical field/law, which pays better with clear career paths.

avunu anna, I agree with your point. 90's lo lets say 65K h1 quota aiyte maybe 10K ameerpet batch unde varu emo. Aa 10K pedda americans kallalo koda pade varu kadu. 

Uppud laksha students and dantlo hardly 10-20% genuine students. Rest doing jaffa things, on top of that many americans are also studying CS and seeing those things.

Inkoti nuvvu annatu mana ABCD pillalu andaro cannot go to Dr/Law high paying jobs. Vallalo koda academically low performing kids untaru who need those entry level IT jobs, which are being gobbled by fakers. Akkada problem vastundi, valaki dr/law ayye antha telivi undadu but fake chese antha immorality undadu. Valaki trump lanti vadu I will stop these fakers and make h1 strict ante vote estaru. Whether trump does it or not is a different topic but these guys will get emotionally attached.

• Upvote 1