Kalki my review

riashli

5 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

Prabhas scenes ala choosthu undipovalnipinchindhi 

What an acting

What a face expression 

Better than adipurush, ayina prabhas centric movie kadu ga, it revolves around story 

28 minutes ago, riashli said:

Its a good one, kontha mandi janalu edichanantha chandalamga ayite ledu.

Prabhas is more refined, look wise and acting wise

Inbetween it was boring, disha patani role artham kaledu. Songs were terrible n unnecessary anipinchindi. 

Second half was excellent, outstanding visuals. 

Akka nuvvu pedda fan annav.....release aipoi, reviews vachesi, aakarki prints kuda vachesaka ipudu choosochi review ettannava? 

2 hours ago, riashli said:

Its a good one, kontha mandi janalu edichanantha chandalamga ayite ledu.

Prabhas is more refined, look wise and acting wise

Inbetween it was boring, disha patani role artham kaledu. Songs were terrible n unnecessary anipinchindi. 

Second half was excellent, outstanding visuals. 

Reviewers andaru movie super bumper ani reviews ichaaru… hardcore fan vi nuvvemo movie average antunnavu.. something is fishy 🤔🤔🤔

2 hours ago, letstalk2024 said:

I hope Indian directors does not get in to this kind of story telling anymore

Already edi graphic or edi real ani thelusukolekapothunnam

inka ee sc-fi type vasthe reality and human touch, emotions will be diminishing further 

oka well picturized non graphic movie vasthe chudalanundi

Yes manchi Boyapati and Ballaya combination padali…ee graphic gatraa enduku chepu…

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Reviewers andaru movie super bumper ani reviews ichaaru… hardcore fan vi nuvvemo movie average antunnavu.. something is fishy 🤔🤔🤔

Average ekkada Anna, good ani rasanu ga

Am only disturbed with that fertility exploitation 

2 hours ago, riashli said:

What I hated about the movie.. 

The way women fertility is exploited, chala disturbing ga anipinchindi serum extraction scenes, it sent down a shiver. I would kill a person who tries to touch a pregnant belly 

You're missing out the biggest @Point of the film

it's kalikalam and kali prabhavam too much and fertile women are in demand for experiments

Kali valla manchi anedhi ledhu except for rebels it's all about bad and only bad so it's expected kada

On 6/30/2024 at 11:09 PM, riashli said:

What I hated about the movie.. 

The way women fertility is exploited, chala disturbing ga anipinchindi serum extraction scenes, it sent down a shiver. I would kill a person who tries to touch a pregnant belly 

Kalki to me looks like Nag Ashwin's take on Illuminati and Adrenochrome and linking it to Hindu Mythology and/or legends. 

The conspiracy theory, which I believe is real and have seen enough of stuff on alternate platforms since 2015 is as follows:

The elites typically the Bilderbergers+ Corporate honchos and Hollywood biggies, pope  plus top politicians consume what's called "Adrenochrome" derived from Young child's blood. Adrenaline is a fight/flight hormone that a child produces when subjected to extreme stress and torture. The adrenalized blood is then collected and sold to the elites. This purportedly gives them vigor, vitality and anti-aging effects in addition to giving them high. The younger the child the more the demand for it, with aborted babies having highest quality of adrenalized blood/adrenochrome. There are supposedly human children farms and underground tunnels in US, EU and Middle East (Ras Al Khimah). Popular processor "Adrenochrome" and Google "Chrome" were named after this. 

NagAshwin represented that in the form of "serum" and Illuminati (the 13 families that supposedly run the world) in the form of Kamal Hassan "Supreme" character. Illuminati indulge in free masonry, and the symbols of triangles and pyramids are significant to them, and that's represented as "inverted pyramid" sitting atop of holy city of Kasi. That's my take on this. 

7 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Kalki to me looks like Nag Ashwin's take on Illuminati and Adrenochrome and linking it to Hindu Mythology and/or legends. 

The conspiracy theory, which I believe is real and have seen enough of stuff on alternate platforms since 2015 is as follows:

The elites typically the Bilderbergers+ Corporate honchos and Hollywood biggies, pope  plus top politicians consume what's called "Adrenochrome" derived from Young child's blood. Adrenaline is a fight/flight hormone that a child produces when subjected to extreme stress and torture. The adrenalized blood is then collected and sold to the elites. This purportedly gives them vigor, vitality and anti-aging effects in addition to giving them high. The younger the child the more the demand for it, with aborted babies having highest quality of adrenalized blood/adrenochrome. There are supposedly human children farms and underground tunnels in US, EU and Middle East (Ras Al Khimah). Popular processor "Adrenochrome" and Google "Chrome" were named after this. 

NagAshwin represented that in the form of "serum" and Illuminati (the 13 families that supposedly run the world) in the form of Kamal Hassan "Supreme" character. Illuminati are indulge in free masonry, and the symbols of triangles and d pyramids are significant to them, and that's represented as "inverted pyramid" sitting atop of holy city of Kasi. That's my take on this. 

Thanks, Naku idea ledu..Related articles unte veyi, I want to read..