Real talk of Kalki movie on Monday

aksram

If im not mistaken...

Ashwaddama portrayed correctly. right?

Karna character not much in this 1st part. 

The core story reality gaa (mana epics lo cheppitnatlu) daggaragaane undi anipistundi... @~`

Kalki reborns When End of Kaliyuga.. and Ashwaddama helps Maha Vishnu .. which is correctly portrayed. 

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Point said:

Jealousy is a disease 

hope they will get cured fast

i didn't see the video, but i was disappointed with the way a)they glorified karna b) in the climax the gandiva ends up in villains hand sort of showing arjuna as villain..

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Point said:

Jealousy is a disease 

unfortunately.. Adhi cure  avvaddhamma

10 minutes ago, summer27 said:

i didn't see the video, but i was disappointed with the way a)they glorified karna b) in the climax the gandiva ends up in villains hand sort of showing arjuna as villain..

hero / villian ..imperatives vaddhu mastaru..  ala antey ..Prabhas role throughout the movie negative and selfish gaa vundhi kada.  No one is greater or inferior.. he tried to tell the story.

Yes, Next part lo kamal might use gaandivam ..that doesn't mean that Arjuna is villain.  

Amitabh is on villain side in mahabharatha war..whereas he is protecting kalki in this movie.. similar to terminator 2 movie

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Uncle they didn’t glorified anything, its more like the bad guys in mahabarath reborn/help to vishnu in kaliyug, they are correcting their mistake. 

23 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Naak bhi idhe peeling undindhi climax gurinchi..overall movie good ane anipinchina

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Point said:

Jealousy is a disease 

Aa Bollywood soft corn movies ye correst vellaki…they don’t deserve this kind of world class standard movies mixing scifi with mythology 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aksram said:

Every one bashing as senseless in North India

Where? Most of them liked 

lol jealous northies

they liked bahubhali but did not like kalki becoz they think what is shown in the movie does not happen in real life...

so according to that north uncle logic what happened in bahubali can happen in reality? @3$%

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, gudboy said:

lol jealous northies

they liked bahubhali but did not like kalki becoz they think what is shown in the movie does not happen in real life...

so according to that north uncle logic what happened in bahubali can happen in reality? @3$%

To be honest, this movie needs lots of world building. Director spent lot of time in first half, but not every one gets it..

3 worlds are too much build in such short time... These types of stories are great for OTT series...Indian OTT market is not there yet.

I got bored and also felt missing emotional connection - who is hero and who is villain? Why are 2 good people fighting each other?

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

To be honest, this movie needs lots of world building. Director spent lot of time in first half, but not every one gets it..

3 worlds are too much build in such short time... These types of stories are great for OTT series...Indian OTT market is not there yet.

I got bored and also felt missing emotional connection - who is hero and who is villain? Why are 2 good people fighting each other?

I agree first half is too long but in this movie the actual hero is kalki who is not yet born like god sri krishna is his birth story.

People around god are trying to help so that god's avatar can be born...

there is no need to have a hero here as story revolves around birth of kalki

1 hour ago, nag said:

hero / villian ..imperatives vaddhu mastaru..  ala antey ..Prabhas role throughout the movie negative and selfish gaa vundhi kada.  No one is greater or inferior.. he tried to tell the story.

Yes, Next part lo kamal might use gaandivam ..that doesn't mean that Arjuna is villain.  

Amitabh is on villain side in mahabharatha war..whereas he is protecting kalki in this movie.. similar to terminator 2 movie

1 hour ago, SinNo3bre said:

Uncle they didn’t glorified anything, its more like the bad guys in mahabarath reborn/help to vishnu in kaliyug, they are correcting their mistake. 

Prabhas character and any future characters are directors fiction baa..but when referencing Mahabharata he should not depict the character's traits differently ani, naa yokka idi (ade opinion)..

I sincerely hope in next part he shows both karna and ashwathama in redemption act.. Ashwathama character arc actually baane undi..only karna part ee..edo karnudu arjunudi kante goppa ani cheppadam konchem too much..anyways chooddam..

38 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Prabhas character and any future characters are directors fiction baa..but when referencing Mahabharata he should not depict the character's traits differently ani, naa yokka idi (ade opinion)..

I sincerely hope in next part he shows both karna and ashwathama in redemption act.. Ashwathama character arc actually baane undi..only karna part ee..edo karnudu arjunudi kante goppa ani cheppadam konchem too much..anyways chooddam..

evaru chepparu?

oka goppa yodhugu annadu kani neekanna pedda yodhudu analedu