Real talk of Kalki movie on Monday

aksram

14 minutes ago, johnydanylee said:

Ex: Animal & Pushpa

జాయిగా వాళ్ళ understanding కూడా పెరిగి ఇలాంటి movies కూడా అర్ధం అవుతాయిలే.

అంత వరకూ మనం పుష్ప లాంటి సినిమాలు తియ్యాలి వాళ్ళ కోసమైనా.

5 hours ago, summer27 said:

Prabhas character and any future characters are directors fiction baa..but when referencing Mahabharata he should not depict the character's traits differently ani, naa yokka idi (ade opinion)..

I sincerely hope in next part he shows both karna and ashwathama in redemption act.. Ashwathama character arc actually baane undi..only karna part ee..edo karnudu arjunudi kante goppa ani cheppadam konchem too much..anyways chooddam..

yes, karna is better warrior than Arjuna .. i heard that ratham moving episode from preachers like chaganti / garikapati / samavedam (don't recall exactly who..but we can find youtube shorts too).

If Arjuna is mightier than karna.. why he would kill him when karna is without weapon / working on the chariot wheel

6 hours ago, summer27 said:

i didn't see the video, but i was disappointed with the way a)they glorified karna b) in the climax the gandiva ends up in villains hand sort of showing arjuna as villain..

Arjuna and Karna had ego issues throughout their life.. each of them felt superior to the other.. it has been 2000 years past... but the debate goes on

12 hours ago, nag said:

Arjuna and Karna had ego issues throughout their life.. each of them felt superior to the other.. it has been 2000 years past... but the debate goes on

My whole point was to say while Arjuna struggled with ego but constantly seeked help from  Krishna and Dharmaraja and self to keep himself in right path, where as Karna instead of fixing his problem he continued to keep them high and only stayed with people who further instigated that.. 

16 minutes ago, summer27 said:

My whole point was to say while Arjuna struggled with ego but constantly seemed help from  Krishna and Dharmaraja and self to keep himself in right path, where as Karna instead of fixing his problem he continued to keep them high and only stayed with people who further instigated that.. 

Bro tell me what is karna's mistake in his life?

Arjuna was the reason drona did not teach karna. 

Kunthi was scared to tell the world that he is her son.

The only mistake he did was to stand by his friend who misused him wantedly knowing his weakness.

Orikene analedu daana veera shura karna ani