pampering kids is not good - sreeja

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

5 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Inthaki divorce enduku teeskundo cheppinda

Old video… 

2nd marriage chala kastam… lot of compromises and too much baggage, especially when the first marriage is a news item.. 

12 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Old video… 

2nd marriage chala kastam… lot of compromises and too much baggage, especially when the first marriage is a news item.. 

Second marriage was very grand on SM if I remember right. They seem to be doing well together. Not sure what happened.

2 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Second marriage was very grand on SM if I remember right. They seem to be doing well together. Not sure what happened.

He wanted to be a hero.. for some reason, chiru family peddaga support chesinattu ledu though he got few movies.. they were not released properly as a mega hero movie.. Hero avadamu anukodam valla he stayed in limelight by giving interviews etc to media.. 

susmitha’s husband is never on media.. he stays behind and no one knows what he does.. life mottam public lo pedithe kastam.. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

He wanted to be a hero.. for some reason, chiru family peddaga support chesinattu ledu though he got few movies.. they were not released properly as a mega hero movie.. Hero avadamu anukodam valla he stayed in limelight by giving interviews etc to media.. 

susmitha’s husband is never on media.. he stays behind and no one knows what he does.. life mottam public lo pedithe kastam.. 

Evo cinemaalu chesaadu ga...Bisket anukunta...chuse dhairyam cheyyala evvaru...

55 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Evo cinemaalu chesaadu ga...Bisket anukunta...chuse dhairyam cheyyala evvaru...

Avi click avvaledu.. there was no considerable push from the family for some reason… I guess he married her so that he can take advantage of the family and become a hero… 

Chiru and Rajni Nagababu vellandariki Daughters marriage vishayam kalsi raaledu..

In fact Shruthi Hassan aina anthe..

Finding a right partner has become so tough these days..normal marriages lo ne divorce rate perigindi iga celebrities ante pichha common aipoindi

10 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

it is not so tough kaka.. They need to understand that being a female partner comes with roles and responsibilities, none of these people mentioned above have that maturity ... They thought they can continue their social life as it is even after their marriage.. 

Idi fact

10 hours ago, Joker_007 said:

it is not so tough kaka.. They need to understand that being a female partner comes with roles and responsibilities, none of these people mentioned above have that maturity ... They thought they can continue their social life as it is even after their marriage.. 

Ee vishayam lo Anil Kapoor daughter is best. Manchiga pelli chesindu n appati nunchi Anni muskuni untadi kathal thengakunda n ultimately their family looks happy

23 minutes ago, tom brady said:

Ee vishayam lo Anil Kapoor daughter is best. Manchiga pelli chesindu n appati nunchi Anni muskuni untadi kathal thengakunda n ultimately their family looks happy

Sonam kapoor aa :D Verbal diarreah ... Balupu mamuluga undadu ...self praise, diva attitude, too much to bear her ... listen to any of her interviews ... she had her share of affairs .. married a businessman anukunta .. Media not giving importance to her now ... 

18 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

I do not know about them but I never understood why he married as he belonged to a rich family .. then I understood his desire to be a movie hero .. Of course chiru's family never wanted him to be successful .. Never supported him .. 

16 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I do not know about them but I never understood why he married as he belonged to a rich family .. then I understood his desire to be a movie hero .. Of course chiru's family never wanted him to be successful .. Never supported him .. 

evaru kalyan dev aa

over to Mega Family insider @Naaperushiva