It's been almost 7 months since Congress formed the Govt in TG, Genuinely wanted to know how many new Investments were they able to attract .

Sam480

Don't give my gyaan, I'm one of the many who supported KCR in 2018 election and Revanth in 2023 election.

EOD state matters to me , Not a slave to any leader 

I think Revanth did a good job in being accessIble to most MLA'S and tier 2 leaders compared to KCR 

But wanted to know  how successful was his Govt in attracting new investments for TG?

@Android_Halwa @TuesdayStories

• Sam480 changed the title to It's been almost 7 months since Congress formed the Govt in TG, Genuinely wanted to know how many new Investments were they able to attract .
2 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

None

gumpu mestri will loose in 2028. 

gumpu mestri’s arm pit licking of CBN will hurt him even more, that is the hatred TG people have for CBN..

Just wanted some genuine opinions on any new investments by the current govt bro

R u from TG ?

18 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Don't give my gyaan, I'm one of the many who supported KCR in 2018 election and Revanth in 2023 election.

I think Revanth did a good job in being accessIble to most MLA'S and tier 2 leaders compared to KCR 

But wanted to know  how successful was his Govt in attracting new investments for TG?

@The_Mentalist @Pahelwan4 @reality

5 minutes ago, Chevilopuvvu said:

Asal aa Microsoft data centers anna kattinchinda? Since 2022 no brick laid. Conference latho time pass chesthundemo Sridhar Babu.

Arey babu pinkies ppt lu tappa original ga emi techaru... 2023 Dec varaku ruling lo undi okka brick kuda veyaleda?

6 minutes ago, Chevilopuvvu said:

Asal aa Microsoft data centers anna kattinchinda? Since 2022 no brick laid. Conference latho time pass chesthundemo Sridhar Babu.

which anna ktr or revanth?

51 minutes ago, Chevilopuvvu said:

Data centers ippatlo katte alochana emi ledu, it won't get finalized for another few years. The fact is that the companies bought land but I don't think they submitted any plans yet.

Usually land allot avuthe, they will be under pressure to show the development. May be to avoid such a thing, the companies bought land on their own, out side of the notified SEZ zones.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sam480 said:

Revanth's plan aithe bagane vunatu vundi but we know how Congress works. If Revanth implements his plan, it will be a mark on congress like YSR's mark. 

Government stability, finances, infra push and agriculture, electricity, etc lanti main avenues la peddaga change emi kanipistaledu but investments front and attracting new industries mida matram Govt kastha serious gaane vunatu vundi, cleaning up power sector is the first and TS-iPass ni enhance chestunatu and state government may offer incentives. SME's ki 1 rupee per unit electricity for five years ane proposal teesukurabotunaru ani talk nadustundi, good one.

Real estate appears to be main agenda for mestri. Land titles security, records digitalization lo part ga clean up, surveying, Dharani la loopholes close chesi inka enhance cheyali ani nadustundi...

Problem with Telangana is that since September 2023, we have been in an election mode. Parliament ayipoinayi, ipudu local bodies ki ready avali...adoka one month bokka. 

Major decisions anni September 2024 tarvate...

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Problem with Telangana is that since September 2023, we have been in an election mode. Parliament ayipoinayi, ipudu local bodies ki ready avali...adoka one month bokka. 

Major decisions anni September 2024 tarvate...

ya malli local bodies unnay kada, malli dani meda concentrate chestaru

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Revanth's plan aithe bagane vunatu vundi but we know how Congress works. If Revanth implements his plan, it will be a mark on congress like YSR's mark. 

Government stability, finances, infra push and agriculture, electricity, etc lanti main avenues la peddaga change emi kanipistaledu but investments front and attracting new industries mida matram Govt kastha serious gaane vunatu vundi, cleaning up power sector is the first and TS-iPass ni enhance chestunatu and state government may offer incentives. SME's ki 1 rupee per unit electricity for five years ane proposal teesukurabotunaru ani talk nadustundi, good one.

Real estate appears to be main agenda for mestri. Land titles security, records digitalization lo part ga clean up, surveying, Dharani la loopholes close chesi inka enhance cheyali ani nadustundi...

Good to know the above, 7 months ayna kani most of this time was spent on campaigning, As you said eppati nundi telustundi revanth's metal, Good thing is that he is accessible to most leaders. 

Foxconn will open in August and kitex in July . Yadadri 4000 mega watts power plant in October . For now , these are going to drive growth . 

Next few years will see Amara raja and youngone Warangal come up .

Real estate boom is happening with my home , aparna construction , Ramky , sas , rajapushpa etc . Just visit Kokapet and see the real estate boom .

The ongoing projects are sufficient for telangana growth till 2030 , the growth is literally on auto pilot mode . The amazon and Microsoft data centers and google complex will open around 2026 . Some of these projects like Foxconn , kitex and Yadadri are in the pipeline since few years . They are entering inauguration stage now .

Foxconn alone will give 25000 jobs now , to be scaled to 1 lakh jobs in phases .

7 hours ago, Sam480 said:

Nothing happening. Not a single guarantee they promised is implemented. So much negativity. He spent all the time blaming kcr, kaleshwaram, phone tapping, poaching leaders. Kaleshwaram katham annadu chuste it’s ready to lifting water now repairs are done. 6 months la full negativity vachesindi in public. Rythu barosa kadu kada kanisam rythu Bandhu kuda diku ledu. His days are numbered. Logos change, name change ide nadustundi. 

• Upvote 1