Here's why Karna was so EVIL.

rachaRimbola

I'm still hopeful that Nag Ashwin will treat Karna character the way it should be in Kalki part 2. 

1 minute ago, pizzaaddict said:

Dvsk maku holy series ani @kittaya confirmed and dantlo karna goppa , pandavas jealousy people ani chepparu.  Adhey fact 

DVSK was a very well made film but that doesn't discount the fact that NTR fictionalized the story so much to show DVSK as the hero.  I enjoyed that film so much in my childhood but whitewashing sins of person is not acceptable and what's even worse is that NTR villainized Pandavas. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, pizzaaddict said:

Dvsk maku holy series ani @kittaya confirmed and dantlo karna goppa , pandavas jealousy people ani chepparu.  Adhey fact 

Tuglaq vachadu ... Inka duty ekku ... Time ledhu mitrama

1 hour ago, rachaRimbola said:

DVSK was a very well made film but that doesn't discount the fact that NTR fictionalized the story so much to show DVSK as the hero.  I enjoyed that film so much in my childhood but whitewashing sins of person is not acceptable and what's even worse is that NTR villainized Pandavas

Agree on this part.  It was not good 

45 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Nuvvu continuous slavery kadha and neeku break idham ani 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Neeku entah problem vachindi raa , directors nundi heroes varaku mana vallanu carry cheyali and sirio family meedha edvali , jagga meedha edvali , dora meedha edvali . Time ela manage chestunava raa babu Ni @Naaperushiva wondering 

• Haha 2

Just now, pizzaaddict said:

Neeku entah problem vachindi raa , directors nundi heroes varaku mana vallanu carry cheyali and sirio family meedha edvali , jagga meedha edvali , dora meedha edvali . Time ela manage chestunava raa babu Ni @Naaperushiva wondering 

vaarini panilopani nannu irikinchesaav gaa @3$%

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

vaarini panilopani nannu irikinchesaav gaa @3$%

Ayana agenda telsindhey ga baa 

28 minutes ago, pizzaaddict said:

Nuvvu continuous slavery kadha and neeku break idham ani 

Matalu nerchav ... Same 2 same Tuglaq lagae sakulu chebuthunav

27 minutes ago, pizzaaddict said:

Simple ga nannu follow avuthunadu Ani cheppachu .. ga ... 

16 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Simple ga nannu follow avuthunadu Ani cheppachu .. ga ... 

Edavadam lo neeku special place like abn 

7 hours ago, rachaRimbola said:

DVSK was a very well made film but that doesn't discount the fact that NTR fictionalized the story so much to show DVSK as the hero.  I enjoyed that film so much in my childhood but whitewashing sins of person is not acceptable and what's even worse is that NTR villainized Pandavas. 

Just political pandering. Low caste sympathize with Karna because of how he is mistreated by upper caste. Glorify Karna to get votes. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, rachaRimbola said:

perspective matters...if you are on the karuvas side and head of the kauravas, u urselves going to think, ur side is the best and good side, no matter what and the opposition is always bad,u know what i mean..!!

its just like soldiers on country borders.persepective matters...!!