XC90 vs GLE 450 ::: Safest and elegant car to buy

RPG_Reloaded

1 hour ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

I own a GLS 450, I’m not sure about GLE 450. I love my Merc gls 450, I’ve been using since 3 years. It’s a great car. I’m actually a Merc fan more than any other luxury car 

GLS is top ... GLE is below that .. I loved 😍 

• Upvote 1

Safest antey Nothing can beat a Volvo inka performance antey GLE better than XC90 also luxurious interior but dealer premiums vesthunnaru baaga ani talk compared to other brands and also maintenance costs kooda ekkuva 

2 hours ago, Barney_Stinson said:

X5 lo edi better 

fuel based

phev

or electric equivalent

if you want insane power with a v8, M60i or X5M but these are 90k+

current 50e or 45e are one of the best luxury phev and come with air suspension standard. This would work for most and electric ix5 is coming soon 

2 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

if you want insane power with a v8, M60i or X5M but these are 90k+

current 50e or 45e are one of the best luxury phev and come with air suspension standard. This would work for most and electric ix5 is coming soon 

phev lo space koddiga taggitadi compared to gasoline one

bmv ev space ella untadi anedi curiosity

I dont own a XC90, but have been driving XC60 for about 90k miles now. The only thing that I had to replace on my XC60 apart from the usual tires brakes was a wiper liquid pump. Maintenance and quality is the best IMO. Mercs arent that reliable as they grow older. Long term ki aithe I think Volvos are better. Warranty aipogane tesestha ante ur wish.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Innallu paychheck 2 paycheck bathiki toyotalu  hondalu, telsa lu drive chesanu

ipudu time vachindi, indulo ye car buy cheyadam better cheppandi brother

volvo ki yedo europe velthe tax savings annaru kondaru, info unte veyandi NRI yuvajanulara come-on-hurry-up.gif

BRABUS 900 DEEP BLUE koni ** anna ee lucha cars enduku. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Barney_Stinson said:

phev lo space koddiga taggitadi compared to gasoline one

bmv ev space ella untadi anedi curiosity

yes, phev teeskunte trunk space compromise kavali and they’ll be heavier too but the air suspension negates the boat drive feel

their evs are really good fwiw, im looking at an i4 to replace my 435 but their new gen body designs are too bold as they’re trying to appeal Chinese 

Used xc 90 for 7 years , loved the car but space is cramped for getting into 3rd row and there is some lag in acceleration 

I test drove 450 and loved it , when I bought it  there was 10 k difference between Xc 90 and GLS 

any how you can take xc 90 from Sweden they will pay for your flight ticket hotel and shipping or car it is an experience 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Dhed said:

Used xc 90 for 7 years , loved the car but space is cramped for getting into 3rd row and there is some lag in acceleration 

I test drove 450 and loved it , when I bought it  there was 10 k difference between Xc 90 and GLS 

any how you can take xc 90 from Sweden they will pay for your flight ticket hotel and shipping or car it is an experience 

Idhi endhi anna, kothaga undhi