KCR Vows BRS Will Regain Power in 2028 and Rule for 15 Years

Sam480

1 minute ago, reality said:

You were on the other hand way earlier when you called drinking a disease and double downed on it further… bolli is a disease and more importantly it is visible outside, irrespective of how it impacts life span… drinking is not a disease and none of us know if KCR’s drinking has caused any other ill effects. Pulka media chesina propaganda anthe… He was the one who went on to fast 11 days for Telangana…does he have any severe health issues is upto your thinking.

Alcohol use disorder is a chronic disease. 

15 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Alcohol use disorder is a chronic disease. 

Are you janasainik? Simple things artham avuthalevu niku? Read my post again or take help from someone. Have you seen “alcohol use disorder” from him?

1 minute ago, reality said:

Are you janasainik? Simple things artham avuthalevu niku? Read my post again or take help from someone. Have you seen “alcohol use disorder” from him?

No, unlike vitiligo alcoholism is not visible. 

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Then how can you say he has “alcoholism’

pawala.gif

Read my comments again. I did not say he has alcoholism. I said alcoholism is a chronic disease that will impact life span, not vitiligo. 

25 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

@reality see this bro

yes many reasons… in spite of consistent development, losing control of ground reality and failing to excite cadre, and their indifference towards some burning issues and not caring to mend their ways are the main reasons.

They will come back if they start working with a plan from now on.

6 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Read my comments again. I did not say he has alcoholism. I said alcoholism is a chronic disease that will impact life span, not vitiligo. 

I was just trying to link it with the thread context, but was unaware that you changed the goal post and lost it.

Also, all I said was “drinking is not a disease” (not alcoholism). You only brought up alcoholism. I do know that alcoholism is a chronic disease and it impacts life span. 

Earlier it was inc vs cpi . Later inc vs td and later inc vs brs . Now inc vs bjp seems to be the scenario . 

This is the logical cycle . This will be the situation for next 4 - 5 decades . Tg politically will become similar to rajasthan , chhattisgarh where 2 national parties dominate .

Bjp and inc also are ideologically opposite , so there is scope for power balance between both .

8 minutes ago, vincent said:

Later inc vs td and later inc vs brs . Now inc vs bjp seems to be the scenario .

how many seats inc got in 2014 and 2018? And same with BJ p.. they didn’t get deposits..

Don’t get carried away by pulka media's hype over recent MP results…

Vote share wise inc did have clear base despite losing . This is what core ideological vote bases are . If bjp gains , obviously it will be inc vs bjp . Minorities will consolidate completely towards inc too . Once a party falls to 15-16 percent vote , it is done .

• Haha 1

Just now, vincent said:

Vote share wise inc did have clear base . If bjp gains , obviously it will be inc vs bjp . Minorities will consolidate completely towards inc too . Once a party falls to 15-16 percent vote , it is done .

its not as is as buttons on your keyboard 

3 minutes ago, reality said:

its not as is as buttons on your keyboard 

Is it as much as the recent election results atleast .  

Bjp gained 35 per cent vote share . doesn't that imply broad based acceptance . A party can win 1 or 2 by fluke , not eight .

Just now, vincent said:

Is it as much as the recent election results atleast . 

After 10 years rule anti-incumbency is imminent… its matter of cadre to come out of latency and bounce back…

recent MP elections are trash… no effort was put in.

They won 39 MLA seats after 10 years….

Bjp is cadre based too .  They have an ideology and can only see them gaining hereon . Even ghmc and local body polls might see inc and bjp dominate south / east and north tg respectively .

The recent assembly segment leads in lok sabha are 64 and 46 for inc and bjp .  Mim 6 and brs 3 with 16 percent vote share .