rahul speech

Mancode

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

that’s the argument i dont buy…

if we are discussing about hindutva politics…bringing other religions is totally misleading…

if there is Islamic terrorist issue …go ahead do your best job to eradicate that…everyone appreciates that…but dont use that for your stupid religious politics….

india is sanathan country…that means many practices and many religions….many schools of philosophical thoughts…ఎవడి అబ్బ సొత్తు కాదు…ఇక్కడ పుట్టి పెరిగిన ప్రజల సొత్తు… i highly encourage on this topic who holds indian passport should talk on indian matters than foreign nationals who hold green card…

7 minutes ago, Mancode said:

this guy once said muslim league (IUML) radical muslim party is a secular party

and in this context he said those who call themselves hindus are violent

point meeda maatladu..if that past is your context i can bring many past events..

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

that’s the argument i dont buy…

if we are discussing about hindutva politics…bringing other religions is totally misleading…

if there is Islamic terrorist issue …go ahead do your best job to eradicate that…everyone appreciates that…but dont use that for your stupid religious politics….

india is sanathan country…that means many practices and many religions….many schools of philosophical thoughts…ఎవడి అబ్బ సొత్తు కాదు…ఇక్కడ పుట్టి పెరిగిన ప్రజల సొత్తు… i highly encourage on this topic who holds indian passport should talk on indian matters than foreign nationals who hold green card…

i am only saying about how brave he is when he talks about radical reigious political party of a particular party

@pizzaaddict

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

ilantivi chese last ki 400 ani…chatikila paddaru…

change your game…

there is nothing to change about 

hinduphobic mindset of a party macauley putras should be sorted out from mainstream politicians ,mass media (film and news)

hindus dont deserve to bashed like this

6 minutes ago, Mancode said:

i am only saying about how brave he is when he talks about radical reigious political party of a particular party

can you list out those radical religious parties …

i can list out two…can you fill the rest…

1. MIM

2. BJP

there is nothing to change about 

hinduphobic mindset of a party macauley putras should be sorted out from mainstream politicians ,mass media (film and news)

hindus dont deserve to bashed like this

he bashed bjp…bjp doesn’t represent entire hindu…

specially bjp is humiliated aadi shankaracharya during ayodhya inaguration…it last that status…

BJP IS USING HINDHUS FOR VOTES

i will reiterate and repeat that statement multiple times if you want 

he bashed bjp…bjp doesn’t represent entire hindu…

specially bjp is humiliated aadi shankaracharya during ayodhya inaguration…it last that status…

BJP IS USING HINDHUS FOR VOTES

i will reiterate and repeat that statement multiple times if you want 

and congress party didnt attended ram mandir inaguration

still stuck in marxist, islamic appeasement

IUML , AIUDF, AIMIM, ISF ,SDPI 

i have no hesitation to fruck them all  left and right and center…

btw..include rss (who killed gandhi, who didnt participate any independence movement , who didn’t respect national falg until recently) and also viswa hindhu parishad (who do forcefully child marriages on the road..)

4 minutes ago, Mancode said:

and congress party didnt attended ram mandir inaguration

still stuck in marxist, islamic appeasement

arey bhai..rss didn’t participate in quit india movement or any independence movement …still why you align with that..?

i have no hesitation to fruck them all  left and right and center…

btw..include rss (who killed gandhi, who didnt participate any independence movement , who didn’t respect national falg until recently) and also viswa hindhu parishad (who do forcefully child marriages on the road..)

lie , spread by commies and u blindly believe it lol , SC of india rejected this completely..

why a cultural association need to participate in independence movement , do freedom fighters have a rule asking orgss to participate in freedom movement

all regular propoganda come with new

• Haha 1

Just now, Mancode said:

lie , spread by commies and u blindly believe it lol , SC of india rejected this completely..

why a cultural association need to participate in independence movement , do freedom fighters have a rule asking orgss to participate in freedom movement

all regular propoganda come with new

ishho… then who killed gandhi..?

why rss didn’t participate any time independece movements..?

rest of the india participate in freedom india movements…what  rss doing..?