rahul speech

Mancode

2 hours ago, Mancode said:

motam baane matladi hindus are violent anadu enti tingarodu..

edu kastame abba, edo monna fake propaganda tho a 99 aina vachai.., danike single hand tho election gelpinchanantha scene chestunadu

is this the line you are talking about where he said hindus are violent according to you ? 

time : 18:35

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

it has long history ban and ban lift and ban….you know the count…how many times it got banned…? only terrorist orgs gets these many bans..

they did as part of the national day precedires…and they truly don’t believe in that…thats why in one point of time court has to order them to hoist a flag on n 2017…

ok…then stop saying in this db…yogi will be next pm…and blah blah

lol…propaganda….

india lo ekkado ee moolana oka incident jaringina soros ani arichedi evaru…lol

aa soros conspiracy theories vinnapuudu prathi saari…i just do lol…

1st time it was banned coz of doubt of involvment in gandhi murder , whereas sardar patel lifted the ban , finding no evidence

2nd time during emergency , its a proud civil rights group , so no problem here

3rd time during babri masjid demolition , which is completed justified too, bcoz there was always temple under masjid , and invaders demolished the temple 

how do u know they truly believe it or not after they hoisted national flag lol

actually i want modi to act against soros if he has evidence with proper info.. i dont support youtubers here..

37 minutes ago, Mancode said:

yes…you came to to the right point…

i wonder does BJP can give historical proof of lord rama..? i love to see bjp efforts and evidences on this..?

so lord rama belongs to which age..? 

stone age - upto 3000 BCE…

they just used stone tools.. i doubt lord  rama exists in this period if read carefully valmiki version of ramayan and description of various items in the ramayana…specially ravana vimanam

bronze age - from 3000 BCE - 1200BCE

this is the period where bronze found …people started using bronze… if you are claiming this as ramayan period…then mahabharath will move much further…and also…harappa civilization lived in this age…

iron age - 1200 BCE - 600 BCE

this is the period where iron was found…if you are claiming this is ramayana period…then mahabharath period will move to much further… and fun note…in this timeline egyptians, greeks and buddha and jain already exist…

i honestly asking what is the historical timeline you or bjp are referring for lord rama…i am ready to believe…if you answer all my questions…

i am not kidding…i am serious…

50 minutes ago, Mancode said:

how do u know they truly believe it or not after they hoisted national flag lol

then why there is court order in 2017..

50 minutes ago, Mancode said:

actually i want modi to act against soros if he has evidence with proper info.. i dont support youtubers here..

its your want…

but reality is different…because reality is actually different from what was thought to to you…

you guys just speculate soros blah blah…but in reality there is no such thing…even modi or bjp doesnt believe your theories …and take action on them…because it’s nothing to act on…

Chaddiji has turned into complete pappu now as compared to Rahul ,Rahul has clearly said bjp is appropriating Hindus and are committing violent acts and most Hindus are not like that.chaddiji is still repeating the same old things.

most Hindus are tired of this hindu muslim propaganda by bjpee anyway.

4 hours ago, Mancode said:

im hindu

now plz answewr the question why cong said ram dont exist? 

What is the context?

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

good…

then why you hate pakistan or bangladesh …even the great buddism born in this county but there is no trace of it now except in ashoka chakra…

hindutva is false identification…its all  about hindu raj…

what was doing hindutva…when two hindu kings were fighting each other…?

hindutuva is political game…common people like you just fantasize about it but in reality it doesn’t do a penny to you..

it’s general statement…not a reply to you bro…

note: again…i am well aware and conscious about hindhu..hindutva…sanathani… dont try your old witchery  tricks of anti hindu propaganda lol…i know how to defend..those old fascistic techniques gone…

Most Hindus are tired of this religious propaganda by bjpee ,sentiment won't work for a long time ,problem for congress is that their votebanks are being eaten away by regional parties in many states like U.P ,Bihar,W.B.if they can make this alliance work and if they can get other parties like ycp into their fold ,they will have a strong chance in 2029.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

i wonder does BJP can give historical proof of lord rama..? i love to see bjp efforts and evidences on this..?

they just used stone tools.. i doubt lord  rama exists in this period if read carefully valmiki version of ramayan and description of various items in the ramayana…specially ravana vimanam

this is the period where bronze found …people started using bronze… if you are claiming this as ramayan period…then mahabharath will move much further…and also…harappa civilization lived in this age…

this is the period where iron was found…if you are claiming this is ramayana period…then mahabharath period will move to much further… and fun note…in this timeline egyptians, greeks and buddha and jain already exist…

i honestly asking what is the historical timeline you or bjp are referring for lord rama…i am ready to believe…if you answer all my questions…

Harrapa is pre-indo-aryan period.there is no way ramayan existed during that period unless the indo-aryans have borrowed these stories from ivc people.

Story of ramayana ,if it was true (similar) would have most probably happened before 1500 B.C outside India around mittani or somewhere in central Asia.

Or other possibility is that they are stories of battle between indo-aryan kings vs ivc kings around that 1500 B.C which marked the end of indus valley.

7 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Watch the whole speech and comment again. Doing see bits and pieces on SM. 

Antha Goppaga emi cheppadu. The guy is a compilation of western woke words. Hindus gurunchi antha matladadu, andulo Anni lies e. Sri krishnudu bhagavadgeeta lo emi santhi sandesham Ivva ledu. Whole non-violence tesukochi Hindus ni kojjala tayaru chestunnaru. Muslims Christians Okka eppudaina e santhi bokka ani matladara. They fought tons of wars

3 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Faith ante ne scientific basis lenattu. Any religion Abraham or non Abrahamic ki pedda scientific sakhshyalu levu. 

edi Mohammed donkey meda fly chesi moon ni mukkalu chesada? Jesus virgin ki puttada? 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

https://medium.com/@amitkumardatta2005/ramayan-is-a-history-of-universe-proof-of-lord-ram-existence-648684af266d

6 hours ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Faith ante ne scientific basis lenattu. Any religion Abraham or non Abrahamic ki pedda scientific sakhshyalu levu. 

edi Mohammed donkey meda fly chesi moon ni mukkalu chesada? Jesus virgin ki puttada? 

actually ramayana does hav e historical proofs

15 hours ago, Mancode said:

motam baane matladi hindus are violent anadu enti tingarodu..

edu kastame abba, edo monna fake propaganda tho a 99 aina vachai.., danike single hand tho election gelpinchanantha scene chestunadu

Where did he insult Hinduism?' Uddhav Thackeray launches vigorous defense of Rahul Gandhi, says BJP does not have monopoly on Hinduism

Uddhav Thackeray recounted how Gandhi was prevented from displaying a picture of Lord Shiva in Parliament, challenging the definition of Hindutva under the BJP's narrative.

7 hours ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Antha Goppaga emi cheppadu. The guy is a compilation of western woke words. Hindus gurunchi antha matladadu, andulo Anni lies e. Sri krishnudu bhagavadgeeta lo emi santhi sandesham Ivva ledu. Whole non-violence tesukochi Hindus ni kojjala tayaru chestunnaru. Muslims Christians Okka eppudaina e santhi bokka ani matladara. They fought tons of wars

Inka sanathana dharmam ki current ruling party representation analedhu.