rahul speech

Mancode

12 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

good…

then why you hate pakistan or bangladesh …even the great buddism born in this county but there is no trace of it now except in ashoka chakra…

hindutva is false identification…its all  about hindu raj…

what was doing hindutva…when two hindu kings were fighting each other…?

hindutuva is political game…common people like you just fantasize about it but in reality it doesn’t do a penny to you..

it’s general statement…not a reply to you bro…

note: again…i am well aware and conscious about hindhu..hindutva…sanathani… dont try your old witchery  tricks of anti hindu propaganda lol…i know how to defend..those old fascistic techniques gone…

when did i hate pakistan and bangladesh? lol. budhism got moved or migrated forcefully from where it originated. This happened to many religions all over the world. some got wiped out. i dont hate pakistan and bangladesh. i hate evangelism one religion does it violently other does silently. 

what was doing hindutva…when two hindu kings were fighting each other…? -- this is stupid question. hindutva come up as a reponse much later than kings. it was response to repeated bashing and insults post independence or  some where in those years. 

yes, hindutva now is being used a  political game just like minority appeasement. political party have their own strategy. if hindutva is wrong minority appeasement is wrong and not at the cost of majority.  there is also notion that we got looted and invaded because there was no army protection that identity. this is more during british repeated insults and bashing happened demeaning and defaming the culture and forceful conversion. which is one of main reason why sikh army  got created if you see history. sikh guru were burnt alive because they refused to be converted. 

4 hours ago, Mancode said:

ఇందులో historical evidence ఎక్కడుంది…?  ఈ సంవత్సరం రాసుంది ఆ Article లో …అది ఏ పద్దతిలో చెప్పాడు..

The date is 5114 BCE

కాసేపు ఆ సంవత్అంసరం కరెక్టే అనుకుందాం…అప్పుడు అది stone age..రాతియుగం…ఇంక విమానం…బంగారం అతర లోహాల వాడకం …మీద మరిన్ని ప్రశ్నలు…

there are few methods in the history matters…one is archeological evidence …another one is literature evidence… but literature evidence is hard to prove…as it have lot imaginations…

4 hours ago, maverick19 said:

when did i hate pakistan and bangladesh? lol. budhism got moved or migrated forcefully from where it originated. This happened to many religions all over the world. some got wiped out. i dont hate pakistan and bangladesh. i hate evangelism one religion does it violently other does silently. 

what was doing hindutva…when two hindu kings were fighting each other…? -- this is stupid question. hindutva come up as a reponse much later than kings. it was response to repeated bashing and insults post independence or  some where in those years. 

yes, hindutva now is being used a  political game just like minority appeasement. political party have their own strategy. if hindutva is wrong minority appeasement is wrong and not at the cost of majority.  there is also notion that we got looted and invaded because there was no army protection that identity. this is more during british repeated insults and bashing happened demeaning and defaming the culture and forceful conversion. which is one of main reason why sikh army  got created if you see history. sikh guru were burnt alive because they refused to be converted. 

here “you” means..not literally you…its figurative speech… i am referring the hindtuva mindset people…

hindutva is the word coined by savarkar in 1923…main objective is hindu political mobilization. etc…while rest of the india is actively participating in independence movement… savarkar himself claimed he is atheist yet he created hindutva for political benefits…then you can understand the birth of hindutva word…do politics using hindus ani…

On 7/3/2024 at 4:36 PM, dasari4kntr said:

here “you” means..not literally you…its figurative speech… i am referring the hindtuva mindset people…

hindutva is the word coined by savarkar in 1923…main objective is hindu political mobilization. etc…while rest of the india is actively participating in independence movement… savarkar himself claimed he is atheist yet he created hindutva for political benefits…then you can understand the birth of hindutva word…do politics using hindus ani…

i dont think hindutva has anything to do being atheist. it is regional identity not religious identity and its core is to unite all people in that region to fight against common enemy obviously invaders . politics was one of the way may be.