నాశనం**.. | AP CM Chandrababu EXPLAINED HOW YS Jagan DESTROYED Capital AMARAVATI | 2nd White Paper

psycopk

1 minute ago, andhra_jp said:

World bank and asian development bank loan applications cancel ayyayi kada mari ... malli fresh application pettali and god knows if they approve..

Jagan against unnadu kabatti cancel ayyayi. Ippudu Malli chesukovachu. Eesari Modi Tatha tho setting kooda undhi, so appu easy ga vasthadhi. 

4 hours ago, southyx said:

Did I say Sivaramakrishna committee recommended Amaravati. Read it properly, dude.

I said "State Govt has considered and taken the recommendations of the Sri Siva Rama Krishnan Comittee." - meaning state govt has considered and taken recommendations of the Sri Siva Rama Krishnan Comittee and selected Amaravati.

Recommendation is not to select Amaravati. Recommendations are points related to connectivity, water, risk, regional development etc.

What recommendation did government consider from sivaramkrishna commitee,as far as I know Siva Ram Krishna committee was against amaravathi 

5 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

What recommendation did government consider from sivaramkrishna commitee,as far as I know Siva Ram Krishna committee was against amaravathi 

Did you read my post? Go through it, it has all details.

5 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

You know Siva Ram Krishna committee was against amaravathi?? Did Siva Ram Krishna speak to you personally?