Bad news for Indians: Looks like Michelle Obama is NOT Interested in running for President!!!

CaptainMaverick

2 hours ago, CaptainMaverick said:

This is nothing new...    she told multiple times in the past... infact she is very happy that her husband lost after 2nd term and was so desperate to leave so called white house... 

In her biography its clearly written

I had never been one to hold city hall in high regard. Having grown up black and on the South Side , I had little faith in politics.Politics had traditionally been used against black folks, as a means to keep us isolated and excluded, leaving us undereducated, unemployed, and underpaid. I had grandparents who’d lived through the horror of Jim Crow laws and the humiliation of housing discrimination and basically mistrusted authority of any sort.

“Because people often ask, I’ll say it here directly: I have no intention of running for office, ever.I’ve never been a fan of politics, and my experience over the last ten years has done little to change that.I continue to be put off by the nastiness—the tribal segregation of red and blue, this idea that we’re supposed to choose one side and stick to it,unable to listen and compromise, or sometimes even to be civil.

Source : Becoming Book by Michelle Obama

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

This is nothing new...    she told multiple times in the past... infact she is very happy that her husband lost after 2nd term and was so desperate to leave so called white house... 

Husband lost after 2nd term endhi mastaru ? US constitution allows a person to become president only two terms.

9 minutes ago, psycontr said:

Husband lost after 2nd term endhi mastaru ? US constitution allows a person to become president only two terms.

Adi correct.... i meant to say she felt she had enough staying in white house after his 2nd term and his husband behaving like owl monkey

With what i understand after reading her biography , she is more a private person and hates public life and moreover politics is not her cup of coffee..

10 minutes ago, psycontr said:

1 minute ago, andhra_jp said:

Adi correct.... i meant to say she felt she had enough staying in white house after his 2nd term and his husband behaving like owl monkey

With what i understand after reading her biography , she is more a private person and hates public life and moreover politics is not her cup of coffee..

Idhedho Jagananna jail ki bharathamma in charge type news le anna. Vadhileyyandi vaunty ni. 

2 hours ago, reality said:

Andharu bhaya paduthunnaru… ika kamalakke rangam loki digali..

Anna libertarian party tho no Green Party tho no pothhu kudhuriyochu ga nuvve big heart cheskoni.. ippudu antha alliance trend nadusthundhi asale

2 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Anna libertarian party tho no Green Party tho no pothhu kudhuriyochu ga nuvve big heart cheskoni.. ippudu antha alliance trend nadusthundhi asale

aa pani mana naakudu star Pawala gadike sadhyam anna… Upon Lokesh babu’s orders, Pawala will lick every possible armpit to make TDP+Janasena+Libertarian+Dem alliance possible.

2 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

Husband meeda ladies attention ni thatukoleka poyindi 😆😂

3 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

2 terms max uncle; 
canada lekka daridranni ekkuva rojulu vunchukokunda pette checkmate adi @CanadianMalodu and @papampasivadu

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

2 terms max uncle; 
canada lekka daridranni ekkuva rojulu vunchukokunda pette checkmate adi @CanadianMalodu and @papampasivadu

It didn't matter. Obama himself was a deep state implant. Biden is his continuation. Trudeau is Canadian implant in power. Ring leaders are WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM (WEF) and BILDERBERG. The policies are the same, the results are same.