US Court Shocks H-1B Visa Holders

tamuhardreturns

25 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Like I said, I don’t there is a need for me to go back. I will figure something out here itself. Once kids are settled, then I will do what’s best for me.

As for kids, it’s their destiny. I can only help get good education. After that if there are no opportunities, they have to figure out.

Complaining and blaming does not help.

yes but the same time why should someone have empathy or sensibilities to the problems of H1B; where H1B whine about how they are perpetually locked into visa, RFEs, stampings, 60 day rule all of those. they shouldn't complain either, they should be grateful of the opportunities and leave the country when things go south and not in their favor? 

3 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Anna, it's common for people to prioritize their own interests. For those who already have green cards or citizenship, increased migration is not at all beneficial. In fact, less migration could mean more job opportunities for them and their children.

Dump thatha cheppinattu h1b program change chese time came anna. Y2K days are diff early 2000 diff from 2010 to 2020 diff. Thatha cheppinattu backlog vunna areas lo new application aapesi vunnavi clear cheyyali same time nijanga US lo talent is not available ante then they can go for 100K h1b every year with high pay and good benefits with immediate GC. It's time to kill this bull chit backlog and stop making more mess. Ilane pothe this is never ending rotta. Every dhaniki starting vuntadhi ending vuntadhi. It's time. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

yes but the same time why should someone have empathy or sensibilities to the problems of H1B; where H1B whine about how they are perpetually locked into visa, RFEs, stampings, 60 day rule all of those. they shouldn't complain either, they should be grateful of the opportunities and leave the country when things go south and not in their favor? 

It's their own mess. I like thatha idea actually here. Stop taking new applications and clear all backlogs. Only thing backlog motham Ind and China vunnaru FB lo Mexico vunnaru. Then you won't see Europe applications ee process lo that many won't agree. 

36 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

If you have observed me so far on the DB, I am not the complaining type. 
it’s not about the program, but the opportunity to earn more and a better living. Complaining won’t take us anywhere but rather looking for opportunities does.

I agree to you bro; 

23 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Dump thatha cheppinattu h1b program change chese time came anna. Y2K days are diff early 2000 diff from 2010 to 2020 diff. Thatha cheppinattu backlog vunna areas lo new application aapesi vunnavi clear cheyyali same time nijanga US lo talent is not available ante then they can go for 100K h1b every year with high pay and good benefits with immediate GC. It's time to kill this bull chit backlog and stop making more mess. Ilane pothe this is never ending rotta. Every dhaniki starting vuntadhi ending vuntadhi. It's time. 

Anna, correct cheppavu. Idi chepute ppl will say you came in IT got h1b,GC, Citizenship and dont want others to come antaru. Mental gallu 10-15 years back manual qa/testing ki h1 ichi GC icharu kada ani, ee roju koda same skillset ki ivvali ante correct kadu. 

1 minute ago, baabaa said:

Anna, correct cheppavu. Idi chepute ppl will say you came in IT got h1b,GC, Citizenship and dont want others to come antaru. Mental gallu 10-15 years back manual qa/testing ki h1 ichi GC icharu kada ani, ee roju koda same skillset ki ivvali ante correct kadu. 

anduke nenu H1B tesukole; and andarini bengutha ani antunna @Sucker

Just now, lollilolli2020 said:

shitzens em anna antaru sir 

21 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Why not? We are all here for better lives. Different paths may be. 
I understand the POV of people who came on H1B and became citizens but if they blame H1Bs for their and their kids opportunities later, i consider it selfish. 

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I understand the POV of people who came on H1B and became citizens but if they blame H1Bs for their and their kids opportunities later, i consider it selfish. 

@Sucker ni selfish fellow ani anna @Konebhar6 uncle. 

6 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

6 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

3 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

@Sucker ni selfish fellow ani anna @Konebhar6 uncle. 

Nannu 10nginchataniki ready ayyara. Kaanivvandi inka vuncles vachi attack cheyyandi feeding ayyindhi ga 

8 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Selfish ledhu anna andaru ravali 1 billion vachina no problem anna. Just time tho paatu program should change avvali ani anthe. Ippudunna way not good for new comers. Will increase more backlog. It won't go anywhere. Do you think 100K h1 lo nijanga ikkada lera place cheyyataniki ? If you know how desi consultancy dhandha works then you won't mind restrictions ki. I suggest open 100K H1B every year all over world. Let them come with high paying salary min 150K based on location and immediate GC. I am not saying stop this program ani. We got enough here with criminal cases with fake degree on F1 now clogging system with lottery. Asalu proper adigithe H1 avasaram ledhu ippudunna market lo. Many are in waiting list and they can learn anything proper training isthe. Adhi kuda work avvakunte then go for overseas worker with high paying and immediate gc. I mean F1 lo ne vunnaru ani that is enough ani. Overseas h1b from Ind process thelisthe you won't object this. No one is closing door anna anyone ki. Just unnecessary competition among us and make us slaves here forever ayyindhi. Billing rates worst chesaru dhandha chesi nuv kakunte Overseas la. Naa suggestion give them 150K min and immediate GC like ROW. Don't clog them. Dhaniki ee consultancy la lolli aapali like min 100-200 US employees payroll vundali ani pettali. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

You too had opportunity to going in that “route” bro. You opted to go in the traditional route, hence H1/TN suffering.

24 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Human life is fundamentally self-centered, driven by the instinct for survival and self-preservation. Individuals naturally prioritize their own needs and desires, often placing them above others. This selfish nature is evident in how citizens discriminate against H1B and F1 visa holders. They may perceive these immigrants as threats to their job security and opportunities for their children. While acts of kindness and empathy occur, they frequently carry underlying self-serving motivations, such as seeking social approval or personal satisfaction.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

You too had opportunity to going in that “route” bro. You opted to go in the traditional route, hence H1/TN suffering.

Aayanem route chesadu nenem route chesa anna. Nuv cheppedhi yela vundhi ante I trapped my pellam for GC and did kaapuram for a decade and having kids for Shotizenship la cheppav. All stories not same anna baby_dc1

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Aayanem route chesadu nenem route chesa anna. Nuv cheppedhi yela vundhi ante I trapped my pellam for GC and did kaapuram for a decade and having kids for Shotizenship la cheppav. All stories not same anna baby_dc1

ayana McD papa toh ranku puranam nadipadu ley. neeku Legend @kevinUsa ki polikaa. 

asha ki anna haddu vundali @Sucker uncle.