Seventh bridge collapses in Bihar in 15 days

Sam480

2 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKpajiV3jITxEiJWOOA81

people has to retrospect..?

60-70 year back kattina dams inkaa ela strong gaa vunnayi...ani

ninna monna kattina kaleswaram...airports..bridges...and other infra projects enuduku ila avutunnayi ani...

6 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

ninna monna kattina kaleswaram...airports..bridges...and other infra projects enuduku ila avutunnayi ani...

Kaleswaram ki em ayindhi 

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Kaleswaram ki em ayindhi 

Adhe gaa… dasari bro AP elections tharvatha konchem edhedho talking…

fact checking is needed… media lo edi vasthe adi guddiga believe cheyadam kadhu

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Kothavi anukunna kaka.. 

4 hours ago, reality said:

Medigadda kungindi kada

8 hours ago, reality said:

i remained same…may be your way of seeing me is changed…

10 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i remained same…may be your way of seeing me is changed…

Nah , not really. You are making political comments,some of them need fact check.... Example kaleshwaram , congress/yellow  propaganda told it collapsed , ABN even aired news that it will be never useful. Now after cda strong warning the govt allowed repairs , it takes less than 2 months to repair and now water is inflow ... No media showing this...

They bring this news again congress/yellow media need to divert any issue or before elections 

I think you are getting influenced by twitter feed

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, tollywood_hater said:

Nah , not really. You are making political comments,some of them need fact check.... Example kaleshwaram , congress/yellow  propaganda told it collapsed , ABN even aired news that it will be never useful. Now after cda strong warning the govt allowed repairs , it takes less than 2 months to repair and now water is inflow ... No media showing this...

They bring this news again congress/yellow media need to divert any issue or before elections 

Thank you, anna!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tollywood_hater said:

hmm... manaki nacchinattu mataladithe...correct...vere gaa mataladithe wrong annamata...

NDSA recommendations kooda wrong eena..?
https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/telangana/ndsa-report-on-medigadda-barrage-of-kaleshwaram-project-faults-design-construction-operation-maintenance/article67492886.ece

but...sare..i take your advice...i will reduce my political commentary ...

44 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

hmm... manaki nacchinattu mataladithe...correct...vere gaa mataladithe wrong annamata...

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/telangana/ndsa-report-on-medigadda-barrage-of-kaleshwaram-project-faults-design-construction-operation-maintenance/article67492886.ece

Lol manaki nachinattaa , ok...

I am not advising, it is your political views , but we become biased based on news  anedhi chepali anukunna ... Coming to above , if you dig deeper you understand political motives , central finance committee just few years back visited that project and told it is engineering marvel and every state should learn from it how to build projects and recommend as case study for upcoming projects ... Fast forward 2 years this project become no usable and design flaws everywhere... 

I am not civil engineer so I can't comment on design but when ndsa review and confirm , I believe design flaws are there ....but media was reporting few months back that it is going to collapse, how come it is usable with just 2 months repair work, how ndsa approve now to use? Why no media reporting about water inflow , people still think project is not in use. On top of that , it produce 800 crores of sand this year with previous water flow, no one talks about these benefits..... 

Anyway this is wrong forum to discuss

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

Boku news sources refer cheyaku