hinduism vs hindutva

dasari4kntr

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

yes…lets make india also another conflict land like israel…

thats what you believe in right..?

ldhe midi-midi gnanam anedi!!

India-Pakistan partition asalu evaru valla vacchindi? akka entha mandi chaccharu?!daaniki kaaranam evaru?!!

Hindutva is used to Unite Hindus....otherwise Hindus are divided by castes which worked for Congress-Leftist-Marxists!

But Hindutva which is uniting Hindus irrespective of caste benefits BJP...!

No wonder you're peddling Marxist-Leftist-Islamist bashing of Hindutva to divide Hindus!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

wow…maaku history telvadu le…lite teesiko..

కోడి పిల్లోచ్చి గుడ్డు ని ఎక్కరించిందంటా…

Nee Comments nee vignathaki vadilesthunna!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

who defines that qualities…?

nuvvu define cheyyi anna; nee antha knowledge and abilities levu naaku. 

nuvvu face value meeda 55 pages ee vundii compared lo 4 vedas etc etc ani annav nenu daniki edo vemana padyam esa; 

malla danimeeda nuvvu discussion chesi nee agenda ni nuvve pakkadaari pattinchukuntunnav. 

btw seems like you are critiquing Hindutva with some understanding on Hinduism; 
idi ela vundii ante Java paper ki C-language nerchukunnattu. 

btw I don't have abilities or understanding to discuss about the topic you raised but I would like to pick on some points that you are arguing upon. 

you lost your cause in discussion by putting up MK Gandhi picture (even though you didn't explicitly stated but implied as such) as epitome of Hinduism;  and he is not. Season 5 No GIF by The Office
I rest my case here. 

3 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

But Hindutva which is uniting Hindus irrespective of caste benefits BJP...!

lol...biggest joke...

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

you lost your cause in discussion by putting up MK Gandhi picture (even though you didn't explicitly stated but implied as such) as epitome of Hinduism;  and he is not

ippudue aa picture...teesethe ok na...aa picture pattukuni inta laagutunnaru...i put this picture also...everone is silent on this...lol

Eho0kraU4AA9OIh.jpg:large

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

lol...biggest joke...

unless you're a hardcore caste-ist, you wouldn't peddle Marxist-Leftist-Islamist talking points of Hinduism vs Hindutva!!!

Are you a Casteist?

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

emi aspects..? ramudini look change chesi politics ki use chesukunte danni defend chestunnadu…what should i comment there..?

only idealized shivaji…because he fought against muslims…thats why he is great…what about other frwat kings like ashoka..etc who fought internally hindus to hindus and built great empire…we dont idealize them becuaee they were never fought against islam…

all your mind is rotating around islam …thats they way uou bring the culture and rama looks also…

what should i comment more…? you wont convince…thats how programmed…so not wasting my time…

may be you should ask @CanadianMalodu about this. 

Just now, CaptainMaverick said:

unless you're a hardcore caste-ist, you wouldn't peddle Marxist-Leftist-Islamist talking points of Hinduism vs Hindutva!!!

Are you a Casteist?

i am human first...seeking for life meaning...i found good lessons in hindu philosophies...

but some section of people...misusing the hinduism and sidelining for their political benefits and bringing hinduism towords abrahmic religion style...

BJP encourages strong castism...if you are not agreeing that you must be somewhere in fantasy world....

ippudue aa picture...teesethe ok na...aa picture pattukuni inta laagutunnaru...i put this picture also...everone is silent on this...lol

Eho0kraU4AA9OIh.jpg:large

I am silent because I agree to Vivekananda and there is nothing to argue about what he had said. 
irony endii ante nuvvu hatred chese BJP aka Hindutva vallu circulate chese picture adi look at the bottom. 

nuvvu cheppede vallu kuda cheptunnaru kada then how BJP is wrong here @3$%
@CaptainMaverick

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

may be you should ask @CanadianMalodu about this. 

then why did you intervene in middle and said..cherry picking...? i was about to comment that to him...

you have this "tondarapatu" problem..last time i noticed in pre poll survey thread also...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

I am silent because I agree to Vivekananda and there is nothing to argue about what he had said. 
irony endii ante nuvvu hatred chese BJP aka Hindutva vallu circulate chese picture adi look at the bottom. 

nuvvu cheppede vallu kuda cheptunnaru kada then how BJP is wrong here @3$%
@CaptainMaverick

lol kada...appudu andaru anduke criticize chesaru...

14 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

then why did you intervene in middle and said..cherry picking...? i was about to comment that to him...

you have this "tondarapatu" problem..last time i noticed in pre poll survey thread also...

sare anna sworry.

thanks for letting me know. 

bold: bagane paga pattinav kada; BP techchukoku anna if someone doesn't agree to your points. I don't even remember that thread and you keep on reminding about that discussion and this is the second instance. BP tablet esukovadam marchipoku. 

i am human first...seeking for life meaning...i found good lessons in hindu philosophies...

but some section of people...misusing the hinduism and sidelining for their political benefits and bringing hinduism towords abrahmic religion style...

BJP encourages strong castism...if you are not agreeing that you must be somewhere in fantasy world....

Annai...andaru manushule....kakapothe vallu aacharinche matham valla " Himsa" ni prepepisthunnara leda anedi !!

The Question is are we defending ourselves from radical Islamist-Marxism or Is our ideology the root-cause of violence? Since you identify as a Hindu, I'm assuming you're not inherently a violent person toward Non-Hindus because no where in Hinduism has anyone suggested to convert non-Hindus in any manner unlike in Christianity & Islam who have had the history of conquests & conversion by violence. Judaism stands out as the only Abrahamic religion to not convert people.

Defending from oneself from radical Islamists is being termed as an "attack" by so called Secular-Marxists who in reality as doing bidding for radical Islamists.

Attacking Hindutva which calls for Hindus to stand as one irrespective of caste is a Marxists-Islamist trait which is hell bent on destroying the fabric of Bharat which is Hindu unity. This strategy had been formulated by the British as they thought Hindus being united will become a formidable force like the Americans who fought for independence against the British. 

Only those who exploit caste for political purposes such as SP party which used to rely on "M-Y" (Muslim-Yadav) coalition or TMC which relies on illegal Bangladesh/Muslim votes to stay in power using undemocratic means!

If you're anti-Hindutva, it also means you're pro-casteism!

34 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

#Sarvantaryami

Antha naake telusu..!!

Edo nalugu pustakalu chadivi antha naake telusu anna feeling adi

• Haha 2