hinduism vs hindutva

dasari4kntr

On 7/4/2024 at 5:59 PM, CanadianMalodu said:

Driving lo unna. Crossing border. Will write up a detailed post with all the sources. 

its more than 24 hours...are you still you driving..?

you just said some conspiracy on the air...and called me dumb for not not researching enough your dumb conspiracy...

endukayya ee bathuku...for some reputation in this virtual db...for likes and following?

you are the great example for hindtuva and hindutva conspiracies..

what a waste of my time...go and celebrate for wasting my time...and call me commi and get instant quick  ejaculation...idiots..

48 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

you just said some conspiracy on the air...and called me dumb for not not researching enough your dumb conspiracy...

endukayya ee bathuku...for some reputation in this virtual db...for likes and following?

what a waste of my time...go and celebrate for wasting my time...and call me commi and get instant quick  ejaculation...idiots..

Nah, next week rastha.  Just too tired from long drive. I remember it. 

"Conspiracy" literal meaning = bunch of people secretly doing something bad. 

You call them theories usually, because to prove or disprove something usually involves justice system and governments and often times they themselves are complicit in the said conspiracy, so they stay that way. 

Colloquial use of the word conspiracy is normalized by media to make public think as some "imaginary tale" which it's not.

Anyways I will write a detailed post later. The fundamental premise of Ashoka's existence lies in equating Piyadassi with Ashoka. None of the Archeological evidence supports this. It's only broad interpretation borrowed from Sinhalese texts, that brought Ashoka to existence.

All this was done by East India company.  If grand legends of Ramayanam, Mahabaratham were passed down through generations, you should perhaps question as to why Ashoka's name was never written in any Indian literary work considering his projected stature. Since you believe his existence try finding any Indian literary work from pre British era, which mentions Ashoka. 

24 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Nah, next week rastha.  Just too tired with long drive. I remember it. 

"Conspiracy" literal meaning is bunch of people secretly doing something bad. 

You call them theories usually, because to prove or disprove something usually involves justice system and governments and often times they themselves are complicit in the said conspiracy, so they stay that way. 

Colloquial use of the word conspiracy is normalized by media to make public think as some "imaginary tale" which it's not.

Anyways I will write a detailed post later. The fundamental premise of Ashoka's existence lies in equating Piyadassi with Ashoka. None of the Archeological evidence supports this. It's only broad interpretation borrowed from Sinhalese texts, that brought Ashoka to existence.

All this was done by East India company.  If grand legends of Ramayanam, Mahabaratham were passed down through generations, you should perhaps question as to why Ashoka's name was never written in any Indian literary work considering his projected stature. Since you believe his existence try finding any Indian literary work from pre British era, which mentions Ashoka. 

మరెందుకయ్యా…ఈ మంగళారం కబుర్లు…పైపెచ్చు…you’re not dumb enough research అంట… ఏమిలేని ఇస్తరాకే ఇలా ఎగిరి పడేది…

నీకు…reddit or some other source కావాలి…ఇంకోడికి…google articles కావాలి…మా మొకాన వేరేవాడు ఎవడో రాసిన opinionated చెత్త మింగి చదువుకో అని మీరు intellectual కటింగ్ దొబ్బాల…అంతే కానీ మీ కంటు ఒక భావజాలం…ready insight or opinion ఉండదు…internet మేదావులు మీరంతా…అది పుస్తకానికి internet కి తేడా….reddit/internet theories make you to believe blindly…book reading make you to think…understand that kidos..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

మరెందుకయ్యా…ఈ మంగళారం కబుర్లు…పైపెచ్చు…you’re not dumb enough research అంట… ఏమిలేని ఇస్తరాకే ఇలా ఎగిరి పడేది…

నీకు…reddit or some other source కావాలి…ఇంకోడికి…google articles కావాలి…మా మొకాన వేరేవాడు ఎవడో రాసిన opinionated చెత్త మింగి చదువుకో అని మీరు intellectual కటింగ్ దొబ్బాల…అంతే కానీ మీ కంటు ఒక భావజాలం…ready insight or opinion ఉండదు…internet మేదావులు మీరంతా…అది పుస్తకానికి internet కి తేడా….reddit/internet theories make you to believe blindly…book reading make you to think…understand that kidos..

You asked me to quote sources. I said I will. I have to quote researchers  who worked on this. Post rasthanu kastha agi anthe. 

Lol, you're quoting reddit. Funny, reddit is a leftist echo chamber, I will stay away from it. You didn't even try to pull one Indian source pre British quoting the name Ashoka. Just believing it because you're told so. That's outright dumb. 

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

You asked me to quote sources. I said I will. I have to quote researchers  who worked on this. Post rasthanu kastha agi anthe. 

Lol, you're quoting reddit. Funny, reddit is a leftist echo chamber, I will stay away from it. You didn't even try to pull one Indian source pre British quoting the name Ashoka. Just believing it because you're told so. That's outright dumb. 

until you post that your awesome glorified soure…you are a conspiracy theory peddler….i maintained my dignity for more than 24 hours even you called me dumb with out any source…and you said you will post after your driving…i waited more than that…

another question why rest of the world is ignored your source is also questionable…its big discovery…could change the india history…you have to come big…

@psycopk be vigilant…your db is going to witness biggest miracle ever in indian history…. @CanadianMalodu is going to reveal king ashoka is myth..not real history….that means we have to change the india emblem of four lions…in all constitutional documents and police badges….be ready for that…

i have goosebumps already…

22 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

until you post that your awesome glorified soure…you are a conspiracy theory peddler….i maintained my dignity for more than 24 hours even you called me dumb with out any source…and you said you will post after your driving…i waited more than that…

another question why rest of the world is ignored your source is also questionable…its big discovery…could change the india history…you have to come big…

@psycopk be vigilant…your db is going to witness biggest miracle ever in indian history…. @CanadianMalodu is going to reveal king ashoka is myth..not real history….that means we have to change the india emblem of four lions…in all constitutional documents and police badges….be ready for that…

The pillar at Sarnath didn't have any word  "Ashoka". Did you even try to question it anytime? Or just believe aw yes, Ashoka Pillar, because you're told so. Ofcourse, lacking the ability to question is being dumb.

It's not any way different from believing Gandhi got India independence.

I will write with sources as I said. I'm sure you will call it conspiracy theory anyways, regardless I will still write. Even so, I will withdraw my words calling you "dumb" and would apologize for that if you're able to pull up one pre British literary work from India(not Sinhalese) with word "Ashoka", one archeological evidence with word "Ashoka". Would you?

Sure, I'm all for changing the emblem with Lions being made more ferocious, looking with bigger cannines and claws and manes. 

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

46 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

27 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Come on bro. You are loosing cool. 
Friday is not the day. That too during summer. 

kotha content ochchindii, siken 65 with chilled beer esukokunda enduku ee high temp debates ippudu. 

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

The pillar at Sarnath didn't have any word  "Ashoka". Did you even try to question it anytime? Or just believe aw yes, Ashoka Pillar, because you're told so.

i know rest of the india, world and me didn’t ask this…enna intelligence thaliva…

which language you are looking for english or hindhi..?

but unfortunately they were written in different languages…

asoka1.gif

there is a translation by historians also…its bit lengthy article…i can post if you want…do you agree with them or you want to bring your own historians (legitimate)…

2 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Come on bro. You are loosing cool

i got offended with this statement…it’s bigger offense than “thondarapatu”…

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

i got offended with this statement…it’s bigger offense than “thondarapatu”…

Aithe ______ 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i know rest of the india, world and me didn’t ask this…enna intelligence thaliva…

which language you are looking for english or hindhi..?

but unfortunately they were written in different languages…

asoka1.gif

there is a translation by historians also…its bit lengthy article…i can post if you want…do you agree with them or you want to bring your own historians (legitimate)…

There are many who question the narrative, and many who believe it. You fall in the latter and I fall in the former. As simple as that. Sure go ahead and post the translation with the word "Ashoka" 

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

what a hypocrite 

ade, nenu edo normal ga cheppa. You are loosing cool ani. Malla ethulu denginav. Anduke aa comment petta. 
then realized nee alochana vidanam ki kakunda kanisam nee age ki anna respect iddam ani I edited the comment but nuvvu chusesav. 

paina nee comments asking @CanadianMalodu for sources, time waste chesav adrak  lassan matalu chusi ee gif neeku apt anipinchindii. 
http://lh4.ggpht.com/-No7FBpCInMk/UXZ4-KKNcII/AAAAAAAAAA8/n6FLriVPDPY/s150/RV-2.gif

7 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Aithe ______ 

what a victim card artist...

ninnu "tondarapatu" ante..antha cry chesi victim card play chesay...lol...mari nee buddi emindhi...

okka saari nee comments chaduvuko ee thread lo...nuvvu entha musuglo vunnavo artham avutundhi...lol...