hinduism vs hindutva

dasari4kntr

9 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

We are now in 2024 AD that means Manusmriti and its many versions had been written over the last 2020 years! 

nope…there were some ancient versions were there…atleast 200-300 above years old…if i remember correct…

13 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

Why the hell would Sanskar Bharati own any unauthentic, adulterated texts?

below is your quote…

why would anyone wants to modify which they dont agree the authenticity..?

this is the same reason…in modern day…social media doesnt do moderation on social media message…because if they monitored they won the content and subject to be liable on what surfaces on SM…

1 hour ago, CaptainMaverick said:

We are debating the removal of portions from the Manusmriti, which are anti-Dalit and anti-woman and often quoted in arguments against Hindu scriptures,” he said.

“There are some references in Manusmriti where some objectionable things have been mentioned. It should be deleted. We do not support them. We have to see Manusmriti in today’s context. We will suggest to the government that they look into this,” said Chand

coming to dharma…answer is not satisfactory….there are numerous things of day to day duties were defined as dharma ….i am pretty sure vedas or upanishads didnt give that much details on social system….except manusmrithi…

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

nenu cheppedi kooda ade…it not inheritance by book…but in reality and practice it was implemented…even today also…

these are all hypotheses…it doesn’t depict the reality…

even that jati is nothing but race…i never heard religious texts are talking or explicitly defining about jati…if it discussed in any hindu religious text show me where it is..?

From your comments, I realized that you don't do any research. Instead of relying on what's been published by communist authors, put some effort & do some research into our sacred texts....!! You think that "if something is said or published in a book, then it must be true" NO!....people also lie in books!! Especially Indian history written by the likes of Guhas, Romila Thapars, Irfan Habibs etc.,!! 

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

nope…there were some ancient versions were there…atleast 200-300 above years old…if i remember correct…

below is your quote…

why would anyone wants to modify which they dont agree the authenticity..?

this is the same reason…in modern day…social media doesnt do moderation on social media message…because if they monitored they won the content and subject to be liable on what surfaces on SM…

coming to dharma…answer is not satisfactory….there are numerous things of day to day duties were defined as dharma ….i am pretty sure vedas or upanishads didnt give that much details on social system….except manusmrithi…

Dude, If you don't clearly understand English, please google translate it into Telugu! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

From your comments, I realized that you don't do any research. Instead of relying on what's been published by communist authors, put some effort & do some research into our sacred texts....!! You think that "if something is said or published in a book, then it must be true" NO!....people also lie in books!! Especially Indian history written by the likes of Guhas, Romila Thapars, Irfan Habibs etc.,!! 

so you’re saying people lie in books…but rss literature is 100% correct.. ? 

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

so you’re saying people lie in books…but rss literature is 100% correct.. ? 

I give two hoots about what RSS says. They don't have any authority on me. I am not a Hindu. And even RSS doesn't go around and say they have authority on anyone! 

If RSS or its affiliates want to modify Hindu texts, what's wrong with it?!! 

Can you imagine somebody saying "Let's modify Islam or Bible" , the results are very well known! 

May be Hindus should modify their texts based on the circumstances they live-in! They don't have blasphemy laws...it's not sin! LOL!

1 minute ago, CaptainMaverick said:

Dude, If you don't clearly understand English, please google translate it into Telugu! 

ohho…nuvvu simple gaa prathi daaniki google search chesi articles ikkada  vestunte…nenu line by line saduvutaan anna…anthena….oka sari manusmrithi ni rss oppukodhu antava…mari enduku edit chestunnaru ante…ededo cheptav…

savarkar manusmriti should be worshipped annadi nijam…after that he didn’t mention that anywhere…but the preceding leaders golwalker referenced it during their speeches…

and also…you simply ignored the bjp brahmin baniya video…

3 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

Can you imagine somebody saying "Let's modify Islam or Bible" , the results are very well known! 

i dont care what they do…i am least bothered…you referring them in every instance is insulting to hinduism …hinduism is different school of thoughts…

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

i dont care what they do…i am least bothered…you referring them in every instance is insulting to hinduism …hinduism is different school of thoughts…

That's why you're a hypocrite! 

16 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

I give two hoots about what RSS says. They don't have any authority on me. I am not a Hindu. And even RSS doesn't go around and say they have authority on anyone! 

May be Hindus should modify their texts based on the circumstances they live-in! They don't have blasphemy laws...it's not sin! LOL!

mari meeru emitlu ?? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

Can you imagine somebody saying "Let's modify Islam or Bible" , the results are very well known

Salman Rushdie and Tasleema Nasreen approves this comment. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

That's why you're a hypocrite! 

lol…islam ni hindusim tho compare cheyyaku ante hypocrisy na..lol..

ee db lo alanti vallu chala mandi vunnaru…

481e854018ad2999981221d3bacfb829.jpg

1 hour ago, CaptainMaverick said:

That's why you're a hypocrite

హిందుత్వా ideology కులంని encourage చేయదు..అంటూ ఒకపక్క …ఇంకోపక్క brahmin baniya మా పాకెట్స్ లో ఉన్నారు అన్న BJP…కి పైన ఉన్న పదం కరెక్ట్ గా సరిపోద్ది అనుకుంట…

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

హిందుత్వా ideology కులంని encourage చేయదు..అంటూ ఒకపక్క …ఇంకోపక్క brahmin baniya మా పాకెట్స్ లో ఉన్నారు అన్న BJP…కి పైన ఉన్న పదం కరెక్ట్ గా సరిపోద్ది అనుకుంట…

anna why are you even wasting your time arguing with these half brain idiots. You have a clear idea of what you’re saying but they’ll never get it. Let them live in their la la land full of hatred

7 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

anna why are you even wasting your time arguing with these half brain idiots. You have a clear idea of what you’re saying but they’ll never get it. Let them live in their la la land full of hatred and trolls

i will stop responding on this thread... as soon as i get @CanadianMalodu source of "king ashoka never existed.."

i am very curious on that... and also he called me dumb..without providing source...

5 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Looks like you have a weak memory…

i missed this comment...

if your memory is so good..why dont you lift it up where i abused you based on your caste...

again...i never commented or replied based on caste...if you show me that...i would ready to apologize...and leave this db...if there is my mistake...