Ead renewal c09p vs c09 category

PrivacyPolicy

The old card has category c09p and it's mentioned advanced payroll and multi entry.

10days ago I have applied for ead renewal. YesterdayI got approval

The new card has category c09 and it's not mentioned advanced payroll and not having  multi entry.

So trying to understand how this ead renwal work

Thanks in advance

19 minutes ago, PrivacyPolicy said:

The old card has category c09p and it's mentioned advanced payroll and multi entry.

The new card has category c09 and it's not mentioned advanced payroll and not having  multi entry.

Thanks in advance

Di you applied advance parole 131 form as well??? That is separate application , if yes you should have received separate reciept numbers bro check reciept status of bothe 765 and 131 

• Upvote 1

How long did it take for approval and was it self filed or through attorney. Appreciate if you can say the center which it was processed at?

11 hours ago, Garam Chai..... said:

How long did it take for approval and was it self filed or through attorney. Appreciate if you can say the center which it was processed at?

19 hours ago, csrcsr said:

No we have in livermore kudiruthe potha 

19 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Di you applied advance parole 131 form as well??? That is separate application , if yes you should have received separate reciept numbers bro check reciept status of bothe 765 and 131 

20 hours ago, PrivacyPolicy said:

Thanks in advance

basically renewal/new form fill thesthunnappudu category mention chesthunnappudu you have to mention C09P not C09.. idhi thelikaa chaala mandhi P ni miss chesthaaaruu and end up getting just EAD

mostly attorney ala chesthaaru to get more money unless we ask them.. but its our respblty to check... 200% guarantee if you mention C09"P" you will get both EAD and AP at the same time

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

basically renewal/new form fill thesthunnappudu category mention chesthunnappudu you have to mention C09P not C09.. idhi thelikaa chaala mandhi P ni miss chesthaaaruu and end up getting just EAD

mostly attorney ala chesthaaru to get more money unless we ask them.. but its our respblty to check... 200% guarantee if you mention C09"P" you will get both EAD and AP at the same time

Yes.. you are right..

mine old was separate ead and ap document…

renewal appudu mention c09p and got a combo ..

12 hours ago, Garam Chai..... said:

My receipt number starts with IOE bro

And I filed ten days ago then I received c09 on week

2 hours ago, PrivacyPolicy said:

My receipt number starts with IOE bro

And I filed ten days ago then I received c09 on week

if its C09P pretty sure its gonna take 2-3 months.. since its C09 then its EAD so quick