• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DaatarBabu2

• Konebhar6

• lollilolli2020

• johnydanylee

3 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

manchi papa ne pattadu

Pata papa interview chusa ... Mudiripoyindi pilla in every way .. Got addicted and in deep trouble anukunta .. ee yavvarallo peddollu eppudu bayata padaru .. only small fish .. 

Edaina raj tarun gaadu lucky escape ... New GF looks good .. 

You should hear the audio call between the ex and current. Ex maree loafer di ... I know how to get him back ... I know how you are controlling him ani ... Lucky fella .. :D

@DaatarBabu2 Nuvvu super ... Asalu news ni batti vestunnav .. fully updated .. I was wondering what she looks like and saw your thread ... 

Ni dedication, motivation ... ki .. Take a BOW...

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Pata papa interview chusa ... Mudiripoyindi pilla in every way .. Got addicted and in deep trouble anukunta .. ee yavvarallo peddollu eppudu bayata padaru .. only small fish .. 

Edaina raj tarun gaadu lucky escape ... New GF looks good .. 

You should hear the audio call between the ex and current. Ex maree loafer di ... I know how to get him back ... I know how you are controlling him ani ... Lucky fella .. :D

vaadu honest ga cheppadu kada we were an item in the past but I moved on ani. so she is doing vindictive types. 

link veyyi 

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

vaadu honest ga cheppadu kada we were an item in the past but I moved on ani. so she is doing vindictive types. 

link veyyi 

Vadu "Sampradayani" types ante nenu nammanu .. Vadu boku short films lo kuda chesadu .. some yrs back chusa .. When he became hero I think he paid them and got it removed ... I am pretty sure he is also involved in all these ... 

They are an item for 11 or 14 yrs as per both of them .. 

Ee DB lone ade topic meeda thread padindi .. andulone chusa ... 

2 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Vadu "Sampradayani" types ante nenu nammanu .. Vadu boku short films lo kuda chesadu .. some yrs back chusa .. When he became hero I think he paid them and got it removed ... I am pretty sure he is also involved in all these ... 

They are an item for 11 or 14 yrs as per both of them .. 

Ee DB lone ade topic meeda thread padindi .. andulone chusa ... 

nenu adi cheppale kada; 

he was like he had a fling with her and moved on. aa topic gurinchii

podduna TV9 live vinna konchem tadabaddadu about some questions; 
goa trip lo em chesaru ante em chestaru tagaru, drugs tesukunnaru, esukunnaru anaboyi he stopped and changed the narration

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

nenu adi cheppale kada; 

he was like he had a fling with her and moved on. aa topic gurinchii

podduna TV9 live vinna konchem tadabaddadu about some questions; 
goa trip lo em chesaru ante em chestaru tagaru, drugs tesukunnaru, esukunnaru anaboyi he stopped and changed the narration

Of course nuvvu analedule .... 

11 yrs together live in relationship .. from him struggling days to a decent hero to a flop hero now .. She said she is living on his money which he agreed ... there was no need for her to make more money via drugs unless they both are in it .. Also he is leaving her now after drugs case. After hearing both, I feel he is trying to breakup with her and get rid of drugs case tag. She is trying to hook on to him for more money or get him by hook or crook.

Enduko vaadu kasta bhayapadutune interview ichadu anipinchindi ... She may have info on him. May be not releasing to sabotage his career ..