Hyderbad h1b stamping approval rate is poor

coffee

🌐 Attention H1B Visa Applicants: Hyderabad Consulate Stamping Alert!
Dear fellow H1B visa applicants,
I want to share my recent experience with you all. If your H1B petition is from a small company or consultancy, think twice before going for visa stamping in Hyderabad. Here’s why:
221(g) Issuance: The Hyderabad consulate has been known to issue 221(g) administrative processing without thoroughly reviewing the genuine job offer. This can lead to significant delays in your visa approval process.
Waiting Game: Like many of you, I’ve been waiting for months after receiving a 221(g) Administrative processing. The uncertainty and prolonged waiting period can be frustrating and impact your plans.
Alternative Option: If your employer falls into the small company or consultancy category, consider going to the Chennai consulate instead.
Remember, this post is based on my personal experience, and individual cases may vary.  Let’s support each other during this challenging process! 🤝 🙌🏼🌟

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

F1 ki convert avvamanu... seconds lo vastadi Visa...

F1 rejection rate is also high.. however they are issuing visa on second third attempts..weird phenomenon

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Pahelwan4 said:

They should stop issuing visas for few months. It’s waste to come now and suffer

H1B lo number if years work chestunna valaki..they already have a job

14 hours ago, coffee said:

🌐 Attention H1B Visa Applicants: Hyderabad Consulate Stamping Alert!
Dear fellow H1B visa applicants,
I want to share my recent experience with you all. If your H1B petition is from a small company or consultancy, think twice before going for visa stamping in Hyderabad. Here’s why:
221(g) Issuance: The Hyderabad consulate has been known to issue 221(g) administrative processing without thoroughly reviewing the genuine job offer. This can lead to significant delays in your visa approval process.
Waiting Game: Like many of you, I’ve been waiting for months after receiving a 221(g) Administrative processing. The uncertainty and prolonged waiting period can be frustrating and impact your plans.
Alternative Option: If your employer falls into the small company or consultancy category, consider going to the Chennai consulate instead.
Remember, this post is based on my personal experience, and individual cases may vary.  Let’s support each other during this challenging process! 🤝 🙌🏼🌟

Na frend jagga fav shity visakapatnum lo witch lo worker his stamp done in april'24 in hyd ante witch gallu toxic culture lo also simple approvalsa? How?

Basic questions asked visa aficer to him

2 hours ago, ramannar said:

Na frend jagga fav shity visakapatnum lo witch lo worker his stamp done in april'24 in hyd ante witch gallu toxic culture lo also simple approvalsa? How?

Basic questions asked visa aficer to him

em bhasha anna idi 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, rapchik123 said:

em bhasha anna idi 

Jagalugu anna 🤣 inspired from ranilemma ranilemma vuncle

2 hours ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Adhe kadha

@rapchik123 dear bros be4 my ho s 😅  what i meant was, my dosth - living legend works in one of witch firms- last year lottery lo picked and this year he attended interview in haidrabad 😁 i was asking if it is privilege for him to work for a witch batch company to get stamped with easy questions

@coffee Bro , meedhi first time stamping a? Or after long gap malla stamping ki velara? A mudra pani edho ikada open chesthe bagundu , tension free ga poyi ravochu.