Penchithe Runa padi vundala? Too much expectation from datha mother

ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU

Dhaniki vadi rod nachindi.

Probably got her from leki family she is not good at studies so what??

I am writing this long  post because feeling devastated .I am single mom divorced after 11yrs of unhappy married life and there after adopted child .She is my only child my 21yr old daughter ,  whom I got home at her age of 5months 
I have tried to give her all comforts beyond my capacity and love her unconditionally through out these years .She been good too and everyone else love her very much in my family .My 84yrs old mom got us here on immigration and her9 only intention was to make my daughter's future better .
I worked hard being only household and managed everything. Our only concern was she should get her college  degree . She changed her major during 2 yrs of her community college and not earnd enough credits .And took drop without my knowledge and lied about it too. So I asked her transcript to see how many actual credits she has received. And next day she said I am going to college to meet my adviser and there after never came back home but called meb to say  I am going away to other state and never coming back to you I have a boyfriend there and will live with him. 
That boy is not undocumented and her parents too. My daughter is citizen. We tried to fetch detail about his family and him we found them but she kept refusing to meet me see my face ..  
I do not understand what did I do wrong with her?I never expected her to be doctor engineer , lawyer ,chartered accountant.. my only expectations was her to get degree in hand with what ever subject she likes . So she will not have hardship in life.I myself not have proper degree so I know how much hardship I did in this country and did odd jobs too.
My mom convinced her sending her personal message that we will accept her decision and we will do her marriage with hindu ritual and then will send her with that boy (who is also 21 and not mature )
We have no options left as they already registered their marriage in court.
What should be my reaction on her coming back with that boy and staying with us for their wedding we decided to do in short notice .She came but I could not feel the same warmth and feelings in her behaviour.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/SuUmEE7vSiHmpzFy/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Expat group lo emergency and critical situations and larger group ki help ayye posts badulu .. ekkada leni chandalam antha post chestunaru.

11 hours ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

I am writing this long  post because feeling devastated .I am single mom divorced after 11yrs of unhappy married life and there after adopted child .She is my only child my 21yr old daughter ,  whom I got home at her age of 5months 
I have tried to give her all comforts beyond my capacity and love her unconditionally through out these years .She been good too and everyone else love her very much in my family .My 84yrs old mom got us here on immigration and her9 only intention was to make my daughter's future better .
I worked hard being only household and managed everything. Our only concern was she should get her college  degree . She changed her major during 2 yrs of her community college and not earnd enough credits .And took drop without my knowledge and lied about it too. So I asked her transcript to see how many actual credits she has received. And next day she said I am going to college to meet my adviser and there after never came back home but called meb to say  I am going away to other state and never coming back to you I have a boyfriend there and will live with him. 
That boy is not undocumented and her parents too. My daughter is citizen. We tried to fetch detail about his family and him we found them but she kept refusing to meet me see my face ..  
I do not understand what did I do wrong with her?I never expected her to be doctor engineer , lawyer ,chartered accountant.. my only expectations was her to get degree in hand with what ever subject she likes . So she will not have hardship in life.I myself not have proper degree so I know how much hardship I did in this country and did odd jobs too.
My mom convinced her sending her personal message that we will accept her decision and we will do her marriage with hindu ritual and then will send her with that boy (who is also 21 and not mature )
What should be my reaction on her coming back with that boy and staying with us for their wedding we decided to do in short notice .She came but I could not feel the same warmth and feelings in her behaviour.

She is unhappy and daughter is unhappy 

What is there here.. 

Understand the pain anthe ... 

11 hours ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Divorced couple has all these problems ... 

Father and mother understanding influences kids ... 

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

Divorced couple has all these problems ... 

Father and mother understanding influences kids ... 

sagam daridram divorces nunche start avuthayi! unfortunately okapatti parents kaadu ippudu panchayathi cheyyataniki! 

11 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

sagam daridram divorces nunche start avuthayi! unfortunately okapatti parents kaadu ippudu panchayathi cheyyataniki! 

Avunu .. asalu panchayithi kooda ravatla .. 

Girls parents tech baga perigindhi .. boys parents are dead ...

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

Raj tharun gaadi lover chudu.. vere vaditho untu veedi meeda case pettindhi ...and included his brother

• Upvote 2