Brs paytms

psycopk

3 minutes ago, southyx said:

No, thats not true. I wish and want better governance in both Telugu states. BRS ruling kante ippati Congress chala chala better. Repu BJP better ruling isthe, I support BJP. BRS Govt lo okka freebies thappa, migilina prathi dhantlo scam. Laskha kotlaki paiga spend chesi Kaleshwaram drwara ippati varaku kaneesam 5TMC water ivvaledhu. I studied Kaleshwaram project enough. Adho peddha scam. And I bet with anyone to run Kaleshwaram successfully for 100 days continously. 100 days kooda avasaram ledhu just 30 days run cheyamani cheppandi. Inka phone tapping...adhikara balupu tho ela misuse chesaaro anedhi oka book rayocchu. Alane journalists ni ela vedhinchaaro thelisthe blood boil avuthundi. Maa state lo unna psycho gaadi palana tho compare chesthe kontha better. That's all.

cIgb9jXWu9Nslhc0S2.webp

No, thats not true. I wish and want better governance in both Telugu states. BRS ruling kante ippati Congress chala chala better. Repu BJP better ruling isthe, I support BJP. BRS Govt lo okka freebies thappa, migilina prathi dhantlo scam. Laskha kotlaki paiga spend chesi Kaleshwaram drwara ippati varaku kaneesam 5TMC water ivvaledhu. I studied Kaleshwaram project enough. Adho peddha scam. And I bet with anyone to run Kaleshwaram successfully for 100 days continously. 100 days kooda avasaram ledhu just 30 days run cheyamani cheppandi. Inka phone tapping...adhikara balupu tho ela misuse chesaaro anedhi oka book rayocchu. Alane journalists ni ela vedhinchaaro thelisthe blood boil avuthundi. Maa state lo unna psycho gaadi palana tho compare chesthe kontha better. That's all.

cIgb9jXWu9Nslhc0S2.webp

cIgb9jXWu9Nslhc0S2.webp

5 minutes ago, southyx said:

Telangana and Hyderabad developed 1000 times more under KCR than loser useless real estate agent CBN

1 minute ago, vetrivel said:

Telangana and Hyderabad developed 1000 times more under KCR than loser useless real estate agent CBN

Sare sare 😂😂

Ee sari 16% dhaati thecchukondi.

9 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Mari intiki enduku pampuncharu... LS lo 0 seats icharu.... MLA lu line kattaru Cong ki...

Dora meeda enduku anta la confidence padipoyindi..... prapancham lo vunna reasons anni istaru kaani ...dora and his family ki matram responsibility ivvaru with respect to election disaster...

7 minutes ago, DarkKnight19 said:

Mari intiki enduku pampuncharu... LS lo 0 seats icharu.... MLA lu line kattaru Cong ki...

Dora meeda enduku anta la confidence padipoyindi..... prapancham lo vunna reasons anni istaru kaani ...dora and his family ki matram responsibility ivvaru with respect to election disaster...

Lot of reasons

No one can deny Telangana developed 1000x under KCR than CBN

Especially in first term when companies confidence was at an all time low due to protests

KCR and KTR focussed on actual development rather than graphics like CBN

15 minutes ago, southyx said:

Sare sare 😂😂

Ee sari 16% dhaati thecchukondi.

Even if BRS is wiped out

Ppl will remember for generations how KCR developed Telangana and Hyderabad 1000x more than CBN

4 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Even if BRS is wiped out

Ppl will remember for generations how KCR developed Telangana and Hyderabad 1000x more than CBN

Nijamga janaalu ala feel ayithe votes vesi gelipisthaarura ra pink PayTM. Chala absurd ga untaayi mee arguments.

Nuvvu cheppinatte kaaniy...nee ego satisfy chesuko.

1 minute ago, southyx said:

Nijamga janaalu ala feel ayithe votes vesi gelipisthaarura ra pink PayTM. Chala absurd ga untaayi mee arguments.

Nuvvu cheppinatte kaaniy...nee ego satisfy chesuko.

Lol ppl of kukatpally gave slipper shot to tdp gajji goondas by ensuring brs victory

brs performed so well in Hyderabad which was developed by KCR even when they were at their lowest 

1 minute ago, vetrivel said:

Lol ppl of Telanaga gave slipper shot to BRS gajji goondas by ensuring Congress victory

Correct.

19 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Lot of reasons

No one can deny Telangana developed 1000x under KCR than CBN

Especially in first term when companies confidence was at an all time low due to protests

KCR and KTR focussed on actual development rather than graphics like CBN

What are those reasons for loss?

Any of them attributing responsibility to dora and his family?

1 hour ago, vetrivel said:

Hyderabad will grow irrespective of Govt's bro .It's the same case with most Metros in India, All they need is good Law and Order, fast approvals and some marketing. After liberalization in early 1990's  fast paced development is bound to happen for metro cities

KCR and his family has lot of ego and they are corrupt But one good thing they did for Telangana is they improved power and Water facility in rural areas. I remember water problems and power issues to farmers prior 2014, It improved after TG Formation.

4 hours ago, DarkKnight19 said:

What are those reasons for loss?

Any of them attributing responsibility to dora and his family?

They are the ones responsible for BRS defeat no doubt

They were arrogant and thought it will be easier

Shouldve introspected

The arrogance is the kind that talented ppl have

Not the gajji arrogance that CBN and Jagan have