Telugu actress paid app nude

rajneehar

3 hours ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Dantlo Wak emundi okka sari detailed ga cheppu bro

Andaruki vunnate vundi kada , Dani OA baleda?? 

Asalu Sravya reddy ki online ala ela cheyalianipinvhind 

Anyone can you clarify me

she is model/ character artist , let us assume she don’t have income  now. What is the necessity to do this ?? In an online platform  where it openly see by public ??  There lot are other ways to generate income 

Vella maintenance needs meet avvali ante edo oka adda daari tokkali..

or evado rich bakara gadini pelli chesukovali..

Post Covid , ee online platform lo paisal sampadinchatam perigi poindi..

@Konebhar6 recently i saw a statistic that Only Fans total money more than NFL anta..

All most all social media influencers are doing private shows and making ton of money.. shopping kanna ivi safe and they make more money..

@jaathiratnalu2 asalu ee aunty emaina celebrity aa?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

Vella maintenance needs meet avvali ante edo oka adda daari tokkali..

or evado rich bakara gadini pelli chesukovali..

Post Covid , ee online platform lo paisal sampadinchatam perigi poindi..

@Konebhar6 recently i saw a statistic that Only Fans total money more than NFL anta..

All most all social media influencers are doing private shows and making ton of money.. shopping kanna ivi safe and they make more money..

@jaathiratnalu2 asalu ee aunty emaina celebrity aa?

Makes sense kada. They don’t care abt society as society does not care about them. It’s better than pros*** if they can overcome shame barrier. They don’t have to do things reluctantly. They have control over everything.

we are already seeing how  influencers are making money and spending like crazy.

4 hours ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

she is model/ character artist , let us assume she don’t have income  now. What is the necessity to do this ?? In an online platform  where it openly see by public ??  There lot are other ways to generate income 

The answer to all your questions is money. Filmy glamour mojulo vastaru, age ayipoddi. Expenses increased, family dependent on them, no skill/education to do jobs, At max they can make 20-40k per month on jobs. But they need more.

life will teach a lot of things. May be they saw so much life and come to reality. That’s how they overcome the shame barrier. 

I see this no different than politicians and people taking bribes/scams/cheating to generate money. At least they are not cheating people.

4 hours ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Wak ante pedda chusedi emi ledule ani naa uddesam. Now that I think about it, I should have avoided the word wak.