My tongue my post 📯📯📯📯

kittaya

5 minutes ago, southyx said:

TG form ayyaka kooda TG lo TDP ki 15 seats vassthe 11 anukunta Hyd lo ne vacchaayi. Avi kooda CBN AP CM avuthaadu, TG lo CM avvadu ani thelisi kooda iccharu.

How many seats in 2018 and 2023?

cIgb9jXWu9Nslhc0S2.webp

Just now, vizaglkarya said:

You need to be in mental asylum ra

@psycopk @MOD23 @afdb_sai please check the id 

He might have lot of grudge but abusing parents of fellow db member is not right 

@idibezwada you couldve come in your original id 

Time and again proving 

2 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

How many seats in 2018 and 2023?

cIgb9jXWu9Nslhc0S2.webp

Obvious ga veyyaru because CBN didn't spend anytime for TTDP in TG. Hyd lo development chesaadu ane reputation undhi kaabatte gatham lo vesaaru. If they confidence that CBN is going to concentrate in TG, vesevaallemo. Who knows. AP is priority.

Just now, vetrivel said:

He might have lot of grudge but abusing parents of fellow db member is not right 

Time and again proving 

Era cry baby, naa post lo parents ni  ekkada abuse chesina ra.. nee mind eh oka abusive mind. You read all names in boithulu. That is why you need to be in mental asylum

4 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Time and again proving 

Rey, seriously telling you. You really need some mental help. Take it seriously. I am not joking. Your pattern of posting and tagging indicate some serious mental issues.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, southyx said:

Obvious ga veyyaru because CBN didn't spend anytime for TTDP in TG. Hyd lo development chesaadu ane reputation undhi kaabatte gatham lo vesaaru. If they confidence that CBN is going to concentrate in TG, vesevaallemo. Who knows. AP is priority.

Why didnt they vote for congress in Hyd tjis time ?

Tdp leaders said BRS insulted so dont bote for them in Hyd

But BRS performed exceptionally in Hyd showing that Hyd ppl never believed CBN and his fake propaganda

1 minute ago, southyx said:

Rey, seriously telling you. You really need some mental help. Take it seriously. I am not joking. You pattern of posting and tagging indicate some serious mental issues.

So if someone abuses your mother with L word will you keep quiet ?

I have been seeing only labor tdp gajji goondas abusing mothers and family

You will not even condemn them

3 minutes ago, vizaglkarya said:

Era cry baby, naa post lo parents ni  ekkada abuse chesina ra.. nee mind eh oka abusive mind. You read all names in boithulu. That is why you need to be in mental asylum

Typical tdp kvp

First go learn english

1 minute ago, vetrivel said:

Why didnt they vote for congress in Hyd tjis time ?

Tdp leaders said BRS insulted so dont bote for them in Hyd

But BRS performed exceptionally in Hyd showing that Hyd ppl never believed CBN and his fake propaganda

Lol, okay. Andhukena 0 MP seats vacchayi? 8 MP seats lo deposits raaledhu, 14 MP seats lo 3rd place. What a shame for a party which was in power less than an year ago. Next local body elections unnayi, Hyd lo ela perform chesthundho nuvve choodu.

Just now, vetrivel said:

Lol look who is taking about abusing. Last 5 yrs jaffas are typical boothulu batch, and you take kodali nani and lunza roja as your motivation and role models. Jaffas like you dont have any morals to judge and certify others. First wash your asssss ra gajji 

1 minute ago, vetrivel said:

Typical tdp kvp

First go learn english

Lol mental fellow. First learn how to behave with humans ra jaffa paytm 🐕 

1 minute ago, vizaglkarya said:

Lol look who is taking about abusing. Last 5 yrs jaffas are typical boothulu batch, and you take kodali nani and lunza roja as your motivation and role models. Jaffas like you dont have any morals to judge and certify others. First wash your asssss ra gajji 

Lol typical tdp kvp

If politicians abuse then you abuse them

Why are tou targetting fellow db member?

Is your gajji so worse that you have to abuse fellow db member mother ?

1 minute ago, vizaglkarya said:

Lol mental fellow. First learn how to behave with humans ra jaffa paytm 🐕 

Thanks for confirming tdp gajji goondas are not humans 

9 minutes ago, southyx said:

Hallucination ani telaipoindi telangana public ki…anduke TDP ji reject chesinaru.

10 hours ago, vetrivel said:

L word tho abuse chesthe nuvvu repy icchinandhuku cheppadam ledhu. Your posting pattern and tagging gurunchi cheppaanu. Neeku serious gaa ne issues unnayi. Nenu any social media lo nee lanti vyakthi ni choodaledhu. You seriously have issues.

Nenu condemn chesi, defend cheyyali ani anipinche character kaadhu needhi. Why would I care. If someone uses the same abusive language against someone like dasari4kntr bro or someone decent I will come in their defence.

• Upvote 2