My tongue my post 📯📯📯📯

kittaya

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Hallucination ani telaipoindi telangana public ki…anduke TDP ji reject chesinaru.

Ok

2 minutes ago, southyx said:

L word tho abuse chesthe nuvvu repy icchinandhuku cheppadam ledhu. Your posting pattern and tagging gurunchi cheppaanu. Neeku serious gaa ne issues unnayi. Nenu any social media lo nee lanti vyakthi ni choodaledhu. You seriously have issues.

Nenu condemn chesi, defend cheyyali ani anipinche character kaadhu needhi. Why would I care. If someone uses the same abusive language against some like dasari4kntr bro or someone decent I will come in their defence.

You are encouraging the behavior exhibited by Praneeth Hanumantu

Its because of ppl like you those kind of labor content gets created

Shame on you for supporting someone who abuses mothers and families

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Lol. This is exactly issue with you. You can't comprehend a simple thing.

I can't help it.

3 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Are you a child?

I don't care if someone uses abuses you because you never condemn when YSRCP does it every day. Its leaders Kodali, Roja, Vamshi etc. And their sexual abuses..on minor girl (recent arrest), Gorantla Madhav, Avanti, Ambati. You never condemn anyone of those. So why would I condemn if someone abuses you. I don't encourage. I simply don't care if someone abuses you because you never condemn when the party you support does it evvery day.

And you linking it to Praneeth Hanumantu shows how sick you are equating the abuse of child with an abuse of some rogue adult.

3 hours ago, southyx said:

Are you a child?

I don't care if someone uses abuses you because you never condemn when YSRCP does it every day. Its leaders Kodali, Roja, Vamshi etc. And their sexual abuses..on minor girl (recent arrest), Gorantla Madhav, Avanti, Ambati. You never condemn anyone of those. So why would I condemn if someone abuses you. I don't encourage. I simply don't care if someone abuses you because you never condemn when the party you support does it evvery day.

And you linking it to Praneeth Hanumantu shows how sick you are equating the abuse of child with an abuse of some rogue adult.

Either You have basic comprehension issues

Or you want to back a fellow gajji just because of same gajji

You go ahead and abuse political leaders who are abusive

Nobody cares

Im just asking why almost all tdp supporters are abusing mothers and family of non tdp supporters?

For the other tdp supporters who are not abusing,  im asking to condemn tdp goondas in db who abuse mothers and families

You are not doing it just because of gajji

3 hours ago, vetrivel said:

Thanks for confirming tdp gajji goondas are not humans 

You are a paid ycp gajji goonda who is suffering with mental illhealth and you are shamelessly spending time in db 24/7 . You either don’t have a family to spend time with or your family might have kicked you out because of your 420 goonda acts.. 

after humiliating defeat in the hands of kootami ,Your fellow gajji ycp goondas atleast came to reality , but you are still barking like a stray 🐕 and squealing like a 🐖 in db by tagging all id’s, 

Get a life ra mental ycp gajji goonda. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, vetrivel said:

Either You have basic comprehension issues

Or you want to back a fellow gajji just because of same gajji

Nobody cares

Im just asking why almost all tdp supporters are abusing mothers and family of non tdp supporters?

For the other tdp supporters who are not abusing,  im asking to condemn tdp goondas in db who abuse mothers and families

TDP vaallu nee lanto panikimalina vaallane target cheshtuntaaru. I don't encourage that. But I don't care about it if they target people like you. Kaany YSRCP vaallu ala kaadhu. Ee video lo mee YCP batch manasika sthithi ela untundho clear gaa explain chesaadu.

3 hours ago, southyx said:

TDP vaallu nee lanto panikimalina vaallane target cheshtuntaaru. I don't encourage that. But I don't care about it if they target people like you. Kaany YSRCP vaallu ala kaadhu. Ee video lo mee YCP batch manasika sthithi ela untundho clear gaa explain chesaadu.

you want to back a fellow gajji just because of same gajji

Nobody cares