Good job, Sudheer Babu Apologizes For Casting Praveen Hanumanthu

TeluguTexas

Praneeth Hanumanthu is one of the youtubers who is currently facing the heat of everyone for making fun of a sensitive issue. Praneeth, in his Youtube video made fun of father-daughter relationship with which he triggered a lot of people on social media including celebrities like Sai Dharam Tej, Manchu Manoj, Nara Rohith and others.

He was recently casted in Sudheer Babu’s Harom Hara. The actor has now taken to X and expressed his apologies to everyone for casting him for a role.

“For good or bad, I’m not a social media guy nor do I keep up with things. I feel so disgusted by the fact we had #PraneethHanumanthu casted in #HaromHara. Sincere apologies from me and my entire team. We didn’t know what a pathetic creature this man is. It wasn’t in my knowledge.” wrote Sudheer Babu.

Sudheer Babu added, I couldn’t even dare to go through the entirety social media has exposed about him. Those things are not even worth our puke but they should have our attention at this hour. We should make sure these sick minds shouldn’t have a platform for the filth they wanna spread. This isn’t freedom of speech by any means.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Asalu ee social media vallu paisal ivvadam maneyali... daridram motham pothadi...

Hanumanthu gadi videos la okdu boack shirt tho vunadu kada ..think the screen name is Adi…

Adi identity emaina dorikinda ?

4 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Asalu ee social media vallu paisal ivvadam maneyali... daridram motham pothadi...

Janalu chudatam aapali mundu 

3 minutes ago, niladisify said:

actual video unda? emannadu?

nope. I think they pulled it down.

19 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

ee LK g pagal 10gali. eedini road meedaki tesukuravali. intha worst fellow ni eppudu choodlaa

Babu IAS.....and brother also social influencer....Hey Jude anta lol

1 minute ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Andaru paapum Praneeth gadni target chestunaru...Kaani most vulgar ga aa adi gaadu matladadu

doesn't matter....channel Praneeth ganidi...Also, you must see his insta broadcasts...lol. They also tagged everybody in the video. Dallas Nageswara anta evro so they taggedin Sanantonio police and tx governer as well.

1 minute ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Andaru paapum Praneeth gadni target chestunaru...Kaani most vulgar ga aa adi gaadu matladadu

Kada..that’s what i felt, although nothing less than the worst but A adi gadu worat ke worst vunadu….There was one short video where praneeth criticized CM Revanth reddy…a video kuda CMO ki tag sesthe oka pani ayipotadi