In order to teach all of them a lesson

I have to commit the same mistake they did 

5 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

So you get it right

How many tdp supporting ids have abused me

no remorse nothing

no one coming and abusing you, you are going to them, instigating them and making them to fall for your prey

even @Konebhar6 told you are the dirtiest scumbag in this forum 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

So you get it right

How many tdp supporting ids have abused me

Rey Vizag koyya Barya ga .. Bathukanta natakalu mingadame.... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vetrivel said:

You never saw ppl started it by abusing my mother and family brother

Tdp goondas started instigating by calling my paytm dog

I started giving back by calling them tdp pacha paytm pigs

I never commented on Bhuvaneswari or anyone before these Tdp goondas targeted my family

I am giving back to them

I am not going to give anymore justification to anyone

If my family is abused, i will abuse CBN and Nandamuri family 

I can see you have a lot of hatred for one particular community. You have not been able to digest the election results. It’s not good for anyone to have this kind of hatred towards someone or a community. You are doing harm to yourself.

i have seen numerous threads and posts where you instigate. I am pretty sure others who are not able to digest your posts are resorting to abuses. I don’t support their response.

I am amazed at your persistent posts. People get emotional and can’t take the -ve comments so much. Either you are doing this to get traffic to DB (employed) or you really enjoy instigating people and don’t care on responses.

As for me, I just ignore. Others don’t. 

18 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I can see you have a lot of hatred for one particular community. You have not been able to digest the election results. It’s not good for anyone to have this kind of hatred towards someone or a community. You are doing harm to yourself.

i have seen numerous threads and posts where you instigate. I am pretty sure others who are not able to digest your posts are resorting to abuses. I don’t support their response.

I am amazed at your persistent posts. People get emotional and can’t take the -ve comments so much. Either you are doing this to get traffic to DB (employed) or you really enjoy instigating people and don’t care on responses.

meerante-unnollu-bro-brahmi.gif

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Emundi nuvvu kuda unnollu ayipoo…

Ma tambi la nakkuda stone heart and numb brain ichhinte bisibelli bath lo alugadda veshina lucknawi shicken beeryani kalupukkoni thinayvani 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

@psycopk its high time you set the morale high brother

if @Konebhar6 gets irked or made such comments why cant you ban that guy?

that guy unnecessarily tagging me for reporting one such posto abusing amaravathi

nothing more than self respect @psycopk that guy vetrivel is abusing our state capital

we have already made clear we wont tolerate it. take strict action man, just ban him 

it will set the vibe and message clear

dont say silly things, what if he comes in another id, let him come

do the right thing, he will eat ban if he does the same that's how moderation works

42 minutes ago, ramannar said:

Ma tambi la nakkuda stone heart and numb brain ichhinte bisibelli bath lo alugadda veshina lucknawi shicken beeryani kalupukkoni thinayvani 

Super cheppav. Mukka ardhamaithe ottu. Vintaniki bagundi.

15 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

The kid in the video is a Tej die hard fan....this is known fact. 

After this issue started blowing over the weekend, initially Tej posted a subtle message saying - please protect your kids in SM etc...this is all good. This itself started blowing up and people started using Pedo, POSCO and arrest him etc. 

He and Manchu Manoj, probably 2 heroes with not much going on now (there are many like that) seized the opportunity and co-ordinated this PR .... pouncing on him, tagging every person. 

I am not sure why CM reacted, probably CM PR also wants to jump on it...just like the kumari aunty episode. 

All the slaves of these heroes are acting as if they they are doing a greatest social service.....the same ones who do rape threats on others. 

anatey Tej and Manoj panileka report chesaru tappa.....aa influensers tappu ledu antav......vah sirji vah...

naveen-polishetty-viral.gif