Unbelievable - Netflix series

summer27

5 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Ninna night choosanu 8 episodes.. Before watching I didn't know its a true crime series ( I generally don't watch documentary types).. But after watching I came to know that it's real store made into a series..It's not documentary really, but the story, taking follows almost exactly the real incidents and because its true crime, the narrative is slow, don't expect cliff hangers or twists, turns bangs..its very quite and slow..

But mannn I loved the series..First episode ending ki, gunde baruvekkindi naaku.. It's about 3 rape victims and how the police,system and society reacted to each and how the perpetrator was eventually caught..

It shows how intrinsically patriarchical the society is .. It puts the molestation and rape really really into perspective.. It's so hard for a man to empathize with a rape victim, no matter how much ever good hearted a man is..

What I liked in the series is ..it just shows each character/person from their perspective and just shows the facts and sequences, without giving a message.. 

I highly recommend ....

Watched it long back , very good series

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, summer27 said:

Ninna night choosanu 8 episodes.. Before watching I didn't know its a true crime series ( I generally don't watch documentary types).. But after watching I came to know that it's real story made into a series..It's not documentary really, but the story, taking follows almost exactly the real incidents and because its true crime, the narrative is slow, don't expect cliff hangers or twists, turns bangs..its very quite and slow..

But mannn I loved the series..First episode ending ki, gunde baruvekkindi naaku.. It's about 3 rape victims and how the police,system and society reacted to each and how the perpetrator was eventually caught..

It shows how intrinsically patriarchical the society is .. It puts the molestation and rape really really into perspective.. It's so hard for a man to empathize with a rape victim, no matter how much ever good hearted a man is..

What I liked in the series is ..it just shows each character/person from their perspective and just shows the facts and sequences, without giving a message.. 

I highly recommend ....

Will add to watch list anna thx 

8 hours ago, Paamu said:

Mee Tesla lo choodocha while driving 

Infact evvari kosamanna waiting chesyyalsi vaste ade chesta… sound system super 

• Like 1