Idi padindaa..

Gulebakavali

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

What's going on anna lu. Separate thed veyyandi 

Investigation ayyi report vachaka veddam .. Already anni conspiracy theories ayyayi

17 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

There is more to it ... May be they are investigating more, thats why did not declare actual going ons .. may be details will come later .. 

how do you know anna ?

1 hour ago, YeddiBK said:

how do you know anna ?

When you look at the police report, they only mentioned human trafficking. But did not mention how or details. Also they said lots of shell companies and laptops, cell phones and documents and they are investigating. 

On 7/12/2024 at 11:18 AM, Konebhar6 said:

When you look at the police report, they only mentioned human trafficking. But did not mention how or details. Also they said lots of shell companies and laptops, cell phones and documents and they are investigating. 

so adi nee gut feeling aa anna?

1 hour ago, YeddiBK said:

so adi nee gut feeling aa anna?

Evaro annaru bhayya. A friend while talking. He watches a lot of news channels. Did not check source but it sounded probably based on report filed so far. But looks like I might be wrong. I think someone else posted the reason. 

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Evaro annaru bhayya. A friend while talking. He watches a lot of news channels. Did not check source but it sounded probably based on report filed so far. But looks like I might be wrong. I think someone else posted the reason. 

looks like all consultancy and bench time accommodation thing to me..

candidates blame antha owner meediki thosesinattu unnaru.. I dont think this is trafficking in any way.. policelu and media athyuthsaaham chupincharu.. probably job/ fake profile meeda emaina siksha padochu

Leader of Princeton forced labor ring had 15 women sleeping on floor while paying off their 'debt:' police (fox4news.com) 

6 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

looks like all consultancy and bench time accommodation thing to me..

candidates blame antha owner meediki thosesinattu unnaru.. I dont think this is trafficking in any way.. policelu and media athyuthsaaham chupincharu.. probably job/ fake profile meeda emaina siksha padochu

Leader of Princeton forced labor ring had 15 women sleeping on floor while paying off their 'debt:' police (fox4news.com) 

Fake profile is still OK, but how are they getting jobs in this market? Status edo fake chesaru ani reason vesaru vere thread lo. Probably impersonation. If its true, assam.