ORD airport telugu begger

Hector8

last week friends ni kalavadaniki chicago vachanu, was waiting for uber at the airport. Oka athanu indian a ani vachi adigi which part of india ani adigadu. Hyd ani cheppaka telugu ey na adigadu. Tarvata story start chesadu.. india nundi ippude vacha, with wife and pickup chesukune friend last minute lo ralekpoyadu. Madison,wi vellali $50 emina istara ani start chesadu. sollu ani ardam aiyndi but boarding pass or edina chupinchu and indian credit cards kuda panichestay ikkada ani cheppa. he said boarding pass kinda floor lo ma wife daggara undi and i don;t have any cc's with me annadu. 

aapatike na cab vachesindi. enduku bro intha sollu cheptav,$20 cash ey unnay na daggara emina chesuko ani ichi vachesa... anyone faced similar situation ?

19 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

last week friends ni kalavadaniki chicago vachanu, was waiting for uber at the airport. Oka athanu indian a ani vachi adigi which part of india ani adigadu. Hyd ani cheppaka telugu ey na adigadu. Tarvata story start chesadu.. india nundi ippude vacha, with wife and pickup chesukune friend last minute lo ralekpoyadu. Madison,wi vellali $50 emina istara ani start chesadu. sollu ani ardam aiyndi but boarding pass or edina chupinchu and indian credit cards kuda panichestay ikkada ani cheppa. he said boarding pass kinda floor lo ma wife daggara undi and i don;t have any cc's with me annadu. 

aapatike na cab vachesindi. enduku bro intha sollu cheptav,$20 cash ey unnay na daggara emina chesuko ani ichi vachesa... anyone faced similar situation ?

aa 20 kuda ivvalsindhi kaadhu...his story doesn't add up...

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

I see elders at temples asking for money to go back home, saying their son dropped them but he needs a uber to go back. They ask people with family and kids so that they won't offer a ride back.

Even if you offer a ride, they ask you to drop nearby and ask money on the way, with some excuse

• Sad 4

7 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

aa 20 kuda ivvalsindhi kaadhu...his story doesn't add up...

anukunna but vani sodi vine kante....20 ey better anipinchindi 

blue polo shirt, viva harsha laga unnadu for reference... terminal2 daggara 

21 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

20$ tho poye penta ni...Mugging varaki techkomantunava.... :D

antha scene le kani..... photo tiyalsindi cab ekkina tarvata.... aakkade nilchunnadu

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

20$ tho poye penta ni...Mugging varaki techkomantunava.... :D

telugu vallaki antha scene undantava

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I see elders at temples asking for money to go back home, saying their son dropped them but he needs a uber to go back. They ask people with family and kids so that they won't offer a ride back.

Even if you offer a ride, they ask you to drop nearby and ask money on the way, with some excuse

I faced similar one .. but not with Indian but with chinki ... 

I was at fitness center this grandma waiting out side .. she approached me .. she asked for some money to go ... I was hesitant first and second I told that I don't have cash ... She said she want to go to nearby town which is 20 miles away.. I said I can book Uber ... She said .. please do it .. thanks for the help ... Uber charged me 36$ .. I booked to a hospital.. irony is .. 

After she took the cab .. one guy came to me said.. these granny are scams.. she did the same the other day like this ... I was like EWWwww... 

But it was ok ..  she is old woman ... Np .. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Hector8 said:

There is another thing .. you could have booked bus from airport .. there are lot of buses .. for every 1 hr .. 

I know it could cost you high.. you might have saved the family ... In the end...

3 hours ago, Hector8 said:

Could be true. Many people are coming with very little money mostly first time h1bs or F1s. Ekkadki vachaka friend hand echi vuntadu.