ORD airport telugu begger

Hector8

4 hours ago, Hector8 said:

anukunna but vani sodi vine kante....20 ey better anipinchindi 

blue polo shirt, viva harsha laga unnadu for reference... terminal2 daggara 

He is in this db roaming in @PizzaReddy id

DM to get your money back

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

thanks bro nee help ki last week...malla eppudu osthavo cheppu ORD ki..nee dabbulu neeku icchestha 

Lucky ga nu nijangane akkada living kada

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

thanks bro nee help ki last week...malla eppudu osthavo cheppu ORD ki..nee dabbulu neeku icchestha 

akkade untava bro?

6 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I see elders at temples asking for money to go back home, saying their son dropped them but he needs a uber to go back. They ask people with family and kids so that they won't offer a ride back.

Even if you offer a ride, they ask you to drop nearby and ask money on the way, with some excuse

Which state and area? 

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

avunu-brahmi.gif Chicago lo ne untanu bros...appudappudu evaraina airport dhaggara drop cheyamante, veltha...okkosari wallet marchipotha, so mana TS naku okasari dabbu sahaayam chesindu

4 minutes ago, Shameless said:

avunu-brahmi.gif Chicago lo ne untanu bros...appudappudu evaraina airport dhaggara drop cheyamante, veltha...okkosari wallet marchipotha, so mana TS naku okasari dabbu sahaayam chesindu

LoL ... TS help ni kooda scam la chesthunadu ... 

I hate him ... TRS journalist laga doing 

6 hours ago, psycontr said:

Could be true. Many people are coming with very little money mostly first time h1bs or F1s. Ekkadki vachaka friend hand echi vuntadu.

I have seen this a few times..  pickup promise chesi hand istaru.... vallu land ayyaka, evaridaina  help teeskuni call chesthey .. thaapigaa apudu start avutharu, I'm on the way bumper to bumper traffic mama ..wait cheyi antaru..

seen this situation couple of times.. 

This is very sad to give hand to some one coming from India especially first time 

15 minutes ago, nag said:

I have seen this a few times..  pickup promise chesi hand istaru.... vallu land ayyaka, evaridaina  help teeskuni call chesthey .. thaapigaa apudu start avutharu, I'm on the way bumper to bumper traffic mama ..wait cheyi antaru..

seen this situation couple of times.. 

17 minutes ago, Dhed said:

This is very sad to give hand to some one coming from India especially first time 

True.. first time visit chestunaru .. welcome chepdamani kaani or help cheddamani kaani vundadhu..  experience tho chepthunna..  evadiki pick cheskobuddhi kaadu ani ardham ayindhi after seeing for at least 3 times

6 hours ago, Shameless said:

Wife ni boarding pass tho kindha floor lo unchi paina floor lo evarni gokuthunnav anna 

7 hours ago, kittaya said:

I faced similar one .. but not with Indian but with chinki ... 

I was at fitness center this grandma waiting out side .. she approached me .. she asked for some money to go ... I was hesitant first and second I told that I don't have cash ... She said she want to go to nearby town which is 20 miles away.. I said I can book Uber ... She said .. please do it .. thanks for the help ... Uber charged me 36$ .. I booked to a hospital.. irony is .. 

After she took the cab .. one guy came to me said.. these granny are scams.. she did the same the other day like this ... I was like EWWwww... 

But it was ok ..  she is old woman ... Np .. 

I too faced similar situation with a hispanic man and chinese woman. She used translator in her mobile and requested me money so that she can take bus to city. I was not carrying money or mobile at that time, so couldn't help her.

Now a days we can't trust anyone but the thought of 'what if other person saying is true' makes me donating something to them.

• Upvote 1

On 7/9/2024 at 10:04 PM, Hector8 said:

last week friends ni kalavadaniki chicago vachanu, was waiting for uber at the airport. Oka athanu indian a ani vachi adigi which part of india ani adigadu. Hyd ani cheppaka telugu ey na adigadu. Tarvata story start chesadu.. india nundi ippude vacha, with wife and pickup chesukune friend last minute lo ralekpoyadu. Madison,wi vellali $50 emina istara ani start chesadu. sollu ani ardam aiyndi but boarding pass or edina chupinchu and indian credit cards kuda panichestay ikkada ani cheppa. he said boarding pass kinda floor lo ma wife daggara undi and i don;t have any cc's with me annadu. 

aapatike na cab vachesindi. enduku bro intha sollu cheptav,$20 cash ey unnay na daggara emina chesuko ani ichi vachesa... anyone faced similar situation ?

$20 Ichemundi ra oka Selfie theesukundam ani cheppalsindi...