Nijamga KALKI cinema nachindaa?

quest

ledante andaru baavundi antunnaru kabatti maaku kooda nachindi antunnara?

nenaite english movies yekkuva choodatam vallano yemo almost chala varaku copied anipinchindi, scenes, costumes, vfx.. etc

he had a good story line, daaniki aayna creativity use chesi kothaga teesundaalsindi. 

justified that he wanted to make a movie such that it collects money and also athani hollywood movie teeyyalanna fantacy teerchukunnadu.

One thing I don't like is that people praising him and the movie as if it was avatar like sort of revolution. aditya 369 kooda back to the futurestory line copy kottadu but adokka line teesukuni story, nativity anta amazing ga teesaaru. 

38 minutes ago, quest said:

nenaite english movies yekkuva choodatam vallano yemo almost chala varaku copied anipinchindi, scenes, costumes, vfx.. etc

he had a good story line, daaniki aayna creativity use chesi kothaga teesundaalsindi. 

justified that he wanted to make a movie such that it collects money and also athani hollywood movie teeyyalanna fantacy teerchukunnadu.

One thing I don't like is that people praising him and the movie as if it was avatar like sort of revolution. aditya 369 kooda back to the futurestory line copy kottadu but adokka line teesukuni story, nativity anta amazing ga teesaaru. 

avanni kadu gani, aa Karna character ee kaliyugam lo enduku vachindi and aa elevations endi.

i thnk some manipulation tho edo garigindhi.

Only negative thing enti ante periodic events koncham clear ga explain cheyalsindi coz not everyone knows the historic events properly.

Prabas gaadi char just 10-15 mins chaalu movie lo….kaani Aa charecter ni strech chesiii Fans ane edavala kosam ….extend chesadu.

Tollywood Karma enti ante inka Hero gaadiki elivation scenes undali adi script ki help chesina cheyakapoina

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, quest said:

It's a mixed bag, good storyline with unnecessary drag. Nakkuda aa shambala lo fight nachaledu black panther chusinate undi, Complex concept kothagane undi, In Time ane movie ki similarity undi buy not a direct rip off. Graphics not Hollywood range but best in Indian cinema till now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, quest said:

I didn't like the first time, watched in Hindi in a very bad theatre.

2nd time is different experience in a proper dolby theatre... 

Keeping aside routine elevation scenes and lack of emotional connection, overall it's a good movie. 

Yes, if you watch Hollywood movies it's all been there, seen that feeling....

• Upvote 1

On 7/9/2024 at 2:19 PM, hunkyfunky2 said:

I didn't like the first time, watched in Hindi in a very bad theatre.

2nd time is different experience in a proper dolby theatre... 

Keeping aside routine elevation scenes and lack of emotional connection, overall it's a good movie. 

Yes, if you watch Hollywood movies it's all been there, seen that feeling....

2nd time yelaa choodagaligaav bro, 1st half boring anipinchaledaa?

nenu kooda 2nd time chooddam anukuntunna andariki yem nachindo ani, but antha dhairyam cheyyalekunna

Climax lo pebby ki elevation kosam aa stick pettadu. Pebby dialogue delivery usual 

Interval better than climax  anipinchindi 

3 hours ago, quest said:

2nd time yelaa choodagaligaav bro, 1st half boring anipinchaledaa?

nenu kooda 2nd time chooddam anukuntunna andariki yem nachindo ani, but antha dhairyam cheyyalekunna

First time it's all bad experience, went late, that too for Hindi premiere show by mistake ,hardly any one in theatre and sound/screen are all bad.

I want to walk out after 1st hour to be honest and some people actually did .

I ended up going again to watch on IMAX and I've to say it's much better experience. I know the story,  so I could see the director's effort in creating the world ....

On 7/11/2024 at 7:31 AM, hunkyfunky2 said:

First time it's all bad experience, went late, that too for Hindi premiere show by mistake ,hardly any one in theatre and sound/screen are all bad.

I want to walk out after 1st hour to be honest and some people actually did .

I ended up going again to watch on IMAX and I've to say it's much better experience. I know the story,  so I could see the director's effort in creating the world ....

me too same bro, taagi, full ga tini 11pm show ki vella, naatho vachinavallu slept, I watched the whole thing.

6 hours ago, quest said:

me too same bro, taagi, full ga tini 11pm show ki vella, naatho vachinavallu slept, I watched the whole thing.

If we step back and think , he needs lot of time to introduce the world building. He could have done that in a more engaging way, but it's not that bad.

Music is not bad in a dolby theatre

On 7/12/2024 at 7:50 PM, hunkyfunky2 said:

If we step back and think , he needs lot of time to introduce the world building. He could have done that in a more engaging way, but it's not that bad.

Music is not bad in a dolby theatre

I will have to watch it again. but dhairyam saripovatledu

Rod movie anna, I’m yet to come to terms with its collections.. 

but people liked it, so yeah.. Raju mechinade rambha 😀